Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: FOLDER DISPLAY, KARAOKE, SEARCH !!!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello all ! ROBBIE from Atlanta, Georgia here ! Ive been doing KARAOKE since 1989 and just learning how to dj well over the last 3 years anyway ! I just upgraded to the new version of Virtual DJ 5.0 I think and am enjoying some of the changes. I love the new search function no need to click back and forth from local database to folders ! BUT now for my wishlist I sure would like it if when you click on the main title folder (i.e. my wedding music folder) that all the files in that folder and its sub folders and titles within that sub folder and so on would appear (i.e. PCDJ record case) no more mouse clicking a hundered times to get to a subfolder that would be an awesome feature thanks ! Also PLEASE upgrade the so called karaoke feature alot of cheaper home user style programs have better features but I understand your products are geared more towards DJ-S (Email me for a very long list of suggesions on features I would love to help) for example maybe a pop up screen or button you press for all the KARAOKE features to use and a way to actually have a singer rotation with a way to store a persons name and number (1,2,3) in that rotation and all the songs that person has selected to sing for the night (no need to keep up with slips all night) and with the ability to pick if the program will delete each song after its performed or not and the ability to move songs within the singers list in case they change their mind on the order in which to sing the songs (check out PCDJ KARAOKE plug in or SWIFT ELITE or COMPUHOST or MICROSTUDIOS HOSTER for some great features and suggestions ! Also why not have a way to seperate mp3s/videos/karaokes files (i.e. PCDJ) when searching you could just type then hit buttons titled mp3/video/karaoke and only get those results for each seperately or atleast have a way to pick that in the sub headings menu (all files show up in a field as to what type they are) its to hard to see those little icons (i.e. PCDJ search functions) But before i go I LOVE VIRTUAL DJ I just want to make it better no make it the best !!!!! Thanks

geposted Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 10:24 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)