Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Newcomer, need some help on ASIO

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have been using the evaluation version of virtual dj for a week now. I don't have a credit card so I will be asking my cousin to buy virtual dj for me next week. I want to be able to download the fx plugins that are available only to full version users. I think this software is totally amazing.

I only have one problem. I have a behringer u-control 200 and when I tell virtual dj to use its ASIO driver, the music won't play. The waveform freezes and there is no sound. Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

geposted Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 9:51 am
I just want to add, I use the ASIO2KS driver. I have download it from the behringer. I just want to know if there is a setting that I'm missing or something like that.

geposted Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 9:55 am
The behringer U Control Is 2 in 2 out. You need a 4 in 4 out. That interface is for recording, Not for Dj ying.

This what i copied fro a website selling it " Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer etc. with your computer for recording " and playback

You need soemthing else if your going to use virtual DJ

geposted Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 6:17 pm

geposted Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 11:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)