Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DAC-2 Controller when I press the CUE button

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I still do not understand why when I press the CUE button on the DAC-2 does the deck start and continue to play!? this did not used to be this way before 2.0x. Hasn't anyone else noticed this? Here is the way it is supposed to work...

1. Press play and it begins to play
2. Press and hold CUE and it will play. when you let go, it STOPS.
3. press play again, it will allow you to move it around and find the down beat. Then press CUE and it will SET the cue point

geposted Fri 29 Oct 04 @ 12:05 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
It has changed

the way it works now

press cue while playing it will return to the last cue point

press cue while paused it will set a cue point

press cue while the deck is stopped it will act like the play button 1.9 didn't do this

FIX IT PLEASE!

geposted Fri 29 Oct 04 @ 12:21 am
I knew it changed! no one out there but us have DAC-2's? man what were they smoking when they did that one.

;-)

geposted Fri 29 Oct 04 @ 12:23 am
I dunno Its pretty useless in its current state. I hope they fix it soon.

geposted Fri 29 Oct 04 @ 1:49 am
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
it's been corrected in 2.06, thanks for reporting.

geposted Sat 30 Oct 04 @ 2:40 am
thank you!

geposted Sat 30 Oct 04 @ 6:24 pm
*bows to the vdj gods*

geposted Sun 31 Oct 04 @ 3:26 pm
The same happens with DMC-1

geposted Sun 31 Oct 04 @ 4:23 pm
maybe we can talk the DEV team into some jog dial options, I really liked the way it worked in red you could use the jog dial to scroll the case without having to hold down load then when you got to the track you wanted you hit load, and the track would load. I really don't care to scratch with the dac2 the jogs are too small. Also I'd like to see the use of fx button to control fx1 in the program. Last but not least I'd like to see the wait list functions used to add songs to the playlist. One more use the sync/match button to sync the decks w/o starting them.

Then again, we could set it up ourselfs if a mapping section was givin like the xp10 has.

geposted Sun 31 Oct 04 @ 4:57 pm
I'm a DAC-2 user as well guys and I can't agree more with what you've said so far.

Good to hear cue is fixed in 2.06 any chance that Match will be fixed in that as well or do we have to wait for 2.07.

Waitlist will be good when that comes, pressing the load button could put the DAC-2 in to a completely different mode to allow you to navigate playlists.
FX button assigned to FX1 would be great too or if on the skin you could select which FX it will activate when you press it, this way you could chop and change while in use.

The jogs are too wee to use for scratching particularly the way it responds just now.

Can't wait for 2.06 now, will be good to see what all we have now!

geposted Mon 01 Nov 04 @ 12:55 am
Please put your requests for DAC-x functionality in the New Features section of the forum. [:o)

geposted Mon 01 Nov 04 @ 4:13 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)