Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Dac 2 play button problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have had a dac 2 controller for 2 years. Sometimes the play button on the b side gets stuck when i press it.

The button doesn't phyically get stuck...but the computer quickly pauses the song...as if I hit the play button twice...

I thought at the time that my controller was no good and bought a new one......same thing happened after 6 months of using the new controller.

I have used this controller with PCDJ fx and have the same issues......With virtual dj and pcdj fx sometimes the A side does it too but not as often.

What can I do?

I also tried the controller on 2 computers...I have a laptop and a rackmount that I custom built myself.

Is this problem common?

Has anyone experienced the same issues that I have explained.....

I have a dual amd 2.2 ghz chip with 2 gigs of memory 256 nvidia card 3 sata hard drives windows XP pro service pack 2.....

Can't wait for 5.0 for mac

thanks in advance everyone and teamers........

DJ Frankie
845 226 3690
Premier Entertainment

geposted Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 7:59 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's the button on the circuit board. Lasts about 1.5-2yrs depending on the frequency of use. I have already had a friend who can work on circuit boards, take the load buttons and replace the play buttons.

geposted Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 1:22 pm
Not a very good controller ..... my broke after about 3 week .. i got it fixed.. now i have a problem with the pitch... so i got a dac 3 there are better ....

geposted Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 3:53 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Steve Xcite wrote :
Not a very good controller ..... my broke after about 3 week .. i got it fixed.. now i have a problem with the pitch... so i got a dac 3 there are better ....

Well that will always be a matter of opinion I guess... because I know of people that would like their DAC-2 back after purchasing their DAC-3

geposted Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 9:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)