Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: xp10 swap button?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Can someone try this for me?

With 2 xp10's hooked up, click config, under xp10 controller section, click the xp10 swap button

it doesn't work for me anymore? what am i doing wrong?

WirelessDJ

geposted Sat 30 Oct 04 @ 8:17 pm
Try switching the usb cable from one unit to the other and it should straighten everthing out. Each unit has it's own ID number which windows uses to keep each unit separate.

geposted Sat 30 Oct 04 @ 11:04 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Sun 31 Oct 04 @ 7:48 am
I have advanced troublshooting skills and much experience in stuff likle this. Using my years of computer DJ experience, I was able to fix this bug without the help of the VDJ development team.

In the event that the swap XP10 button does not work, physically pick up the LEFT xp10 and place it on the RIGHT side of the other xp10. Here is the schematic diagram...

Original configuration
L-R

New configuration
R-L

You will no longer have to worry about scratching on the left side and seeing the right deck moving and vice versa.

hehehe I am just kidding. ;-) well -- it used to work, they gotta fix that one!

Happy Halloween
WirelessDJ

geposted Sun 31 Oct 04 @ 12:53 pm
I had the same problem you need to plug the unit into the same usb port that it had originally installed the driver for .Each time you change ports windows installs a driver that it assigns the device to that port. You can uninstall the device when it is pluged in and let windows reinstall the driver again that may help. When you start moving cables around you are only asking for trouble when it come to using two units .Windows has a problem with the way eash device is recognized. So like I said put the cable back into the same usb port and the problem will go away.

geposted Sun 31 Oct 04 @ 6:13 pm
well that is no good for laptop users

geposted Sun 31 Oct 04 @ 11:39 pm
I have hp zd7010 and it has 4 usb ports no problem here . The controller wont work with powered hubs either unless it is a full speed hub . And that is a hard one to find because most are advertized as full speed but are not and they lie all the time in this bussiness.

geposted Mon 01 Nov 04 @ 12:57 am
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
if you notice that [checking "swap" then clicking OK] doesn't do a thing, then instead try [checking "swap", hit "play" on one of the XP10 to notice that the deck was indeed switched, and only then press OK to get out of the settings window].

the opposite is true too: if you notice that [checking "swap", hit "play" on one of the XP10, and only then press OK] doesn't do a thing, then instead try [checking "swap" then clicking OK].

geposted Mon 01 Nov 04 @ 10:25 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)