Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: CUE POINTS

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ALI11CUE userMember since 2006
Cue is not saving my cue points on some songs. And yes i have the latest version

geposted Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 4:30 am
I'm going back to 4.3 untill u guys get all the bugs figured out and if this damn program is still unstable then final scratch here i come!!!

geposted Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 4:40 am
It can get frustrating, but it rarely helps by getting too upset. I have not had issues with cue points not getting saved so far, but it sounds like the database needs some fixing. Did you try the "Check", "Clean" and "Fix" buttons in the "Browser" tab in the "Settings" window? For those songs that do not work are they applicable to one file type?

geposted Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 5:26 am
I went back too 4.3 and its fine now. I guess there is still bugs in the 5.0 versions

geposted Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 5:49 am
I am using 5 rev 5 and i noticed that cue is not saving my cue points on a few songs why is this?

geposted Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 11:52 pm
I figured it out! For the songs that does not save the cue point (you have to set the cue then go to file info and you have to tag the artist and the title then hit ok then it will save. To test that it saved close the program and then reopen it then go to the song and you will see it is saved where you set your cue point this is only for the songs that don't save your cue points the regular way)

geposted Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 12:15 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)