Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Unmixed Full 12" Track CDs for sale

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but these are original cds and woudl benefit those trying to track down some unmixed tracks ...

If anyone is looking to boost their collection of MP3s then have a look at my auctions on ebay. I have just added 6 Stereo Sushi albums which contain 20+ tracks each of deep and soulful house unmixed, full length ... great for warm up sets in clubs, chilling your friends out at home or for playing all night in your trendy bar sets.

I will be soon adding a range of Hed Kandi cds and various other unmixed offerings of house, tech-house & techno.

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=dropnflip&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

geposted Sun 31 Oct 04 @ 8:55 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
why are you selling ?

geposted Mon 01 Nov 04 @ 7:26 am
The tunes are great, but not getting the chance to play these as much as I mainly play deeper house, tech house and techno when playing out.

I bought these with a view to having a set of tunes to mix digitally with as it takes a long long time to record all your vinyl to MP3 to mix with ... I am getting there thought slowly!

Now I want to get my hands on more of the stuff I was mixing with vinyl so these are up for sale.

geposted Tue 02 Nov 04 @ 9:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)