Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: please help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hi guys ive recently installed virtual dj on my laptop runnin windows vista, everything worked absolutely fine, but now when i load it up, none of the sound effects work, i cannot select any, they are in the dropdown list, but dont work.

anyone have an idea how to fix this?

ive reinstalled and deleted registry entries already

thanks.

geposted Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 7:28 pm
Does music play fine? Make sure that the proper sound card setup is configured in the "Settings" window. Is this for the trail version?

geposted Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 7:37 pm
music plays absolutey fine, sound card is selected properly, it worked fine before its just suddenly that it stopped allowing me to select any effects :S

geposted Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 7:48 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what version do you use?

geposted Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 10:47 pm
Did you try enabling the effect through the "Effects" tab and see if it works through there?

geposted Sat 13 Oct 07 @ 8:28 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@Noodles2k7

Do make sure u aren't using any "c" version.. , cos it WILL NOT WERK n bugs prone..

Y dun u try the legit demo that werk for 20 days, and see the differences and if u like it, do support its development by purchasing it:)

Demo

Before u installed the demo, do completely uninstalled fully that "c" version..

If this is the trial version, just make sure there no unattended "c" version in ur system, do uninstalled them and reinstalled the trial version.:)

geposted Sat 13 Oct 07 @ 9:50 am
I was going to say something like that spinnaJ, but I waited to see if my previous suggestions would work, then I was going to suggest that. Just say "cracked", spinnaJ, you know you want to :-). I do realize that any cracked versions of any program causes issues like, viruses and malware in addition to bugs from the hacker modifying the code.

The author of the thread avoided my question (like it was the plague :-), "Is this for the trail version?", so I have reason to believe you are right, spinnaJ.

geposted Sat 13 Oct 07 @ 4:35 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Been refraining myself from using the term "cracked".... lets just put it to"c" version:)

geposted Sat 13 Oct 07 @ 9:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)