Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Automix skips/dithering artifacts

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

2 issues:
1) Running VDJ on my Compaq R3240US laptop w/1.2gb mem for the last 3 years, I've done all the XP home & VDJ updates along the way. I use the automix alot in certain environments. With the newest 5rev4, I've experienced a serious skipping issue I've never experienced before. If I load the auto playlist w/songs then click the automix button in the software, on certain occasions w/certain songs, the highlight will just skip thru some or all the songs & then seemingly randomly pick 1 & begin to play. It seems to skip the same songs. I thought the songs may be corrupted but when I load them individually w/o automix, they play perfectly. Is this a bug in the 5rev4?

2)Since I started using the software w/the original Hercules years ago, I noticed an occasional dithering type sound thru the speakers & headphones when a song is playing & I use any controller on the mixer. I recently upgraded to the MK2 & have beeen noticing the exact same sound. I was hoping the upgrade might fix the problem. It didn't. Any solutions?

geposted Wed 17 Oct 07 @ 2:16 am
hkd987PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Well im sorry to say I have been having that same problem and I feel that it is the sound card in the MK2 so i'm thinking you are sol just like me. But i have been able to play with the settings to get that dithering to stop most of the time.

geposted Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 4:53 am
Thanx hkd. Can I ask what settings u changed to make it go away most of the time?
I noticed a couple of big-time famous djs that use the MK2 w/other software. I wonder how they pull it off...

geposted Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 10:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)