Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Database Issue with 4.3 after 5.0 Install

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
so I'm still using 4.3r12 after installing 5.0 mainly because of the looping issue I'm having using tccd.

I add files/analyze new files to 4.3r12 and also to 5.0 but when I want to backup the database of 4.3 the last modified date says Sept 5! is it adding these files to that databse or not? how can I save that database so I can back it up?

I'm still hesitant to using the latest version but will probably give it a try after I redo the laptop first of november.

Not sure if this was fixed with the latest version but what stopped me from also using 5.0 at one place where I could use clipbank is I went from the clipbank to type in a song search and the infamous crashguard screen came up. I had been letting the same clipbank file loop for a long time...say 10 mins. I was thinking maybe vdj just got tired of looping it. lol

Thanks for some answers on this. :)

geposted Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 7:10 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
When you installed 5 the home folder for the database changed to the My Document -> VirtualDJ folder. So check that location for your latest 4.3 database.

(This was a registry entry change)

geposted Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 7:40 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Ahhh Bingo! Thanks Chris.

geposted Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 7:43 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)