Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with DJ IO

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

KwikOnePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I recently upgraded to VDJ version 5. Since the upgrade, I can no hear the song that is playing when I switch the PFL to the other channel, In the previous version I was able to hear both channels in my headphones and preview the mix before playing it live (to ensure the beats matched). I am using a DJ IO and I have the headphones connected directly to the DJ IO. In the sound set-up, I have the following:

Inputs - None (I am not using TC vinyl)
Output - Headphones
Sound Card - ASIO Driver (latency - fast - I have tried latency at normal and no difference)
ASIO driver - Numark USB audio device
Output Channels - Master : Chan 1 & 2 Headphones : Chan 3 & 4

Please provide any help. Thanks.

geposted Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 6:21 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the dj io is not an asio device choose 4.1/5.1 instead

as card type

geposted Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 11:52 am
The documentation that comes with the DJ IO says to use the Asio setting as soundcard. Further, when using the 4.1/5.1 setting, the DJ IO is not even an option and sound comes out of the laptop speakers, not the headphones. Can someone please provide some help. Thanks in advance.

geposted Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 4:25 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 4:33 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Did you load the driver CD that came with the DJ i/o before hooking up the DJ i/o? If not it does act oddly, you might want to restore to a previous date install the CD, and then hook up the i/o. Try that and see if that works.

geposted Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 4:37 pm
Updated the driver and had run the set-up CD before plugging in the DJ IO and I am still experiencing the problem. Any other ideas guys?

BTW - Thanks for the help so far.

geposted Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 5:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)