Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mixing is out on identical tracks??

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

gobidaeHome userMember since 2007
I am currently using the trial version and am having great difficulty mixing a basic track. I'm a mobile DJ, i have always used belt driven turntables, mixer etc... never used digital before. I mix techno/trance. The problem is, i load the same track on both decks, try to mix one into another, but the track im trying to mix in goes off beat, i use the pitch (-)(+) to get it back in, but it then goes the other way out of beat. It is completely passing the beat and just continuing on and on in one direction. BPM is identical. I cant fathom this problem. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Lee.

geposted Sun 04 Nov 07 @ 5:33 pm
gobidaeHome userMember since 2007
Does noone know how to amend this problem? Everything else with the product works great for me.

geposted Thu 08 Nov 07 @ 1:22 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Does seem a little strange. Do you try hitting the sync button vs. the pitch up or down? What type of track are you mixing? Is it a standard 4/4 dance tune or hip hop? Sometimes you have to adjust the CBG's (little squares on the beatgrid) with hip hop or older music. I can tell you that the move from belt drive turntables to digital is like cassette tapes to CD's. You'll be mixing much better once you get the hang of it.

geposted Thu 08 Nov 07 @ 4:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)