Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: AutoCue Not Working Anymore with TCCD?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Issue 1
Version: 4.3.r12

Issue: Cue marker at beginning of file cues up when loaded but when press play button on cd player the song goes back and starts with the silence instead of at the 1st cue marker.

I have tried AutoCue with "Enable" and "Always" and same results. Not sure what happened. Perhaps I changed something with 4.3r12 when trying to get 5.0r5 to work correctly with the hot cues off the CD players using TCCD.

Issue 2
Version 5.0-5.0r5

Issue: Can't seem to get the hot cues/loops to work correctly with TCCD. Song is playing...set A1 cue on Denon controller, song plays until I want to go back to A1. Press A1 but song does NOT go to the exact point..it goes forward a half count thus creating trainwrecks!

Issue 2 is why I am still using 4.3r12 because it does NOT happen with 4.3r12

If someone could clear these up for me I would be most greatful!!

-Jay

geposted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 12:27 am
bumpity bump

geposted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 10:49 pm
yeah I noticed version 5 sucks for time code cd:(

Im with you on the cueing thing as well. Like you cue your song upp. You press cue on your cdj and its start like half a beat forward ammking stutter cueing crap imo.

geposted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 11:25 pm
hmmm maybe I should have posted this over in the General Discussion forum.

C'mon somebody with VDJ must have some words of encouragement for me on this issue(s)? :)

geposted Mon 12 Nov 07 @ 4:09 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Try "Lead Time" = 0 ms, this should fix your issue #1, not sure about 2...

geposted Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 10:13 pm
issue 2 is a big one IMO. I only use relative mode now because of this and cue via my bcd instead of my cdjs. Say you have a cue made out, you press cue and it start a little in front of a the marker. This did not happen in 4.3 but I am still more than happy with the software:)

geposted Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 5:37 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)