Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Using the audio 8 sound card

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Not sure if this question has been asked before but i need some help please . I want to be able o use virtual dj just like serato or traktor scratch ,being able to use time coded cd's or vinyl along with virtual dj . I guess my question would be " how can this be possible?"

Do I have to buy virtual vinyl ? or can I buy virtual dj program seperate and use the native insturments audio 8 sound card and just but some time coded cd's or vinyl that are compatible ?

I wanted to have my system be this

Virtual dj ( as my dj program )
Native instuments Audio 8 ( as my sound card )
Time coded cd or vinyl ( hopefully virtual dj has their own that I can buy seperate ?)

Thanks in advance

geposted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 5:28 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
why not just buy virtual vinyl then you get a soundcard 2 timecodes and PRO CUE (vdj)

it would be best value

if there is a particular reason you want the audio 8

i personaly dont have experiance with the audio 8 but im sure i have read it would work , so i suggest you do a search of the forum on it and hopefuly some one who owns one can help too :)

you can buy VDJ timecodes and VDJ pro from this site :)

http://www.virtualdj.com/shop/

geposted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 5:37 pm
If you mix 'n' match your software, soundcard and timecodes you're taking your chances. I would suggest going with Virtual Vinyl, that way you know everything will work together. Otherwise you'll be on this forum every day asking "how do I get this to work, why doesn't that work?".

geposted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 9:07 pm
thanks for the info . Much appreciated . Looks like im going virtual vinyl .

geposted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 11:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)