Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Audio/Video out of sync

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

my specs
WinXP
2.8 dual core xtreme cpu
4 gigs ram
NVIDIA GeForce 8700M GT Graphics

I used VirtualDJ Ripper, the video (VOB's) play fine within windows, but within VDJ , audio is off sync with video.
I have the performance preset all the way to the left for fastest
I have VOB's assinged to Windows Media player within the codec options.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
DS

geposted Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 10:31 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
djdarryl1 wrote :
my specs
I have VOB's assinged to Windows Media player within the codec options.
DS

Thats part of the problem there use the internal video decoder.

geposted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 12:40 am
i used to use the internal video decoder, but the vobs would always freeze up after mixing into them...it would happen with my avi's also.
since i changed the setting to Windows media player, they no longer freeze up, not all of my vob's are actually have this issue, just some...i just want to try and figure out why they would play fine in windows, but then be off sync when viewing them thru Vdj.

I'll attempt another test wtih it back to the default setting and see if resolves the sync issue, ...are there any other codec to use with vob ? or just the default?

thanks

geposted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 10:21 am
I swiched the vob codec to the default video codec, and that does correct the issue with the audio/video sync...but now i'm back to having the freeze up problem...just as soon as mix into the other video (VOB or AVI) the outplaying video freezes, audio continues, but video stops...and the only way i can make it continue is to immeidiately load another video into the cue player side (oppisite deck)...that kicks the frozen video to catch up and continue to play.

So what am I missing to correct this?

thanks

geposted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 11:33 pm
Is it only freezing on your skin view or is it freezing on the video outputs to your secondary? It's normal for the VDJ skin view to freze a little sometimes under load but secondary video output carries on as normal, same as sometimes the decks stop turning in your skin under load.

geposted Thu 22 Nov 07 @ 9:44 am
its freezes up on the output tvs...the tvs around the club.

geposted Thu 22 Nov 07 @ 6:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)