Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Just had a few questions

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

user281Home userMember since 2007
Im just a trial user of Virtual DJ. Ive never done anything virtually or digitally before, I guess that makes me old school. :P So Ive got a few questions. All the rage is this video mixing, and my bar is willing to backfill Promo Onlys for me, but im unsure as to what I need to make it happen. Everyone says Virtual is the best, so im convinced on that. Will my P4 3.ghz with 2 GB ram suffice, or do I need to upgrade?

The other thing im wondering about... Ive seen these VJ visualization DVDs for sale.... is there some way to make these DVDs work with Virtual when your not playing a video file?

Also, when you rip CD's data is pulled off the internet to name the tracks. Does something similar exist for Promo Only's?

Thanks for all your time.

geposted Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 9:18 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes to most of your questions. Your computer is strong enough but you need a very good video card. Something that has at least 256 dedicated ram. There are many visualizations that work with VDJ when you're just playing a mp3. Sonique, clipbank and many others. Not positive about your last question but VDJ read ID3 tags so I would think it would. It currently pulls album covers off the internet for one of it's features. Hope to see you and your club as full users soon.

geposted Wed 28 Nov 07 @ 12:13 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)