Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VIRTUAL DJ, NUMARK CUE & RANE SERATO

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

just out of curiosty. I would like to know wich on is better? Numark cue or vdj? whats the difference? I'm gonna be honest guys one thing i like about cue is that at least you can call them and speak to someone. There pretty much the same. rite? Also you guys know that rane serato is gonna have full native support pretty soon too. Which is the best? I don't mean to be knocking vdj or anything I'm just curios

geposted Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 11:59 pm
Cue/Virtual Vinyl and Virtual DJ are the same product - just branded differently. the difference between serato and vdj is huge. it would really depend what your intentions are. are you looking to use timecode? video?

geposted Wed 28 Nov 07 @ 7:56 am
I am timecode using axis 9s. I also have a serato box. Will the vdj play thru the serato midi box? Also I prefer the vdj but some clubs are basically set up to use serato. can you recommend a laptop in the 1000-1500 range that will accomodate both systems?

geposted Wed 28 Nov 07 @ 8:25 am
I will be using it mainly for music mixing and video.

geposted Wed 28 Nov 07 @ 8:57 pm
If you're looking to mix video i would suggest Vdj because serato (as far as i know) haven't developed the plug-in for video mixing. VDJ members are currently working on the plug-in to allow serato timecodes to be used - i think the serato interface does work with vdj but you still need vdj timecode vinyl/cds.

geposted Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 1:47 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)