Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCV went crazy in a gig!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

PysikeHome userMember since 2004
Hi there! I'm wondering why my TCV went crazy, this happened few weeks ago in one of the biggest clubs in London. 25K under my power but.. :S
VDJ and TCV let me down at the beggining.
I set up everything,laptop woking ok,interface etc...(StantonScratch Amp from FS2) even i brought my needles Stanton Trackmaster II
The problem was when I though my TCV were alright at 100% signal and they where oscilating between 27% 50% 100% then 0% :S
At home everything was working ok...anyway..One turnable had 100 everythime and the other one still oscilating...i changed the needles but nothing...then the one oscilating was stable at %100 and the problem was on the other deck,at the end of the day i finished playing with one of my needles and one from them weird init?My needles are alright with my decks.
The next problem was when my mate left me on the decks and vdj ready to go.Once on the air I realised the pitch was at the maximum on vdj and no moving!(master tempo OFF) :S I used the real pitch on the turntable to decrease the speed but nothing happened,deck 2 was fine so I changed quick while I put somehting on the cdj and reset VDJ
There's other thing that I want to say...and is when the interface is disconnected with VDJ open(it happened some times because we pulled the cable by accident)VDJ should be restarted,otherways is no going to detect it if you plug it again(maybe it's only with my StantonScratch Amp)
I been using VDJ for years and this is the fist time it give me a problem and I'm sharing it to see what do you think.
Thanks!

geposted Wed 28 Nov 07 @ 7:32 pm
MarspPRO InfinityMember since 2006
which version do you have? you need to register if you have th pro version. i didn't know that the trial runs that long...

geposted Wed 28 Nov 07 @ 10:19 pm
you will need to register you version then download the latest vdj pro - u may need to do a complete reinstall and see if that helps.

geposted Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 1:52 am
PysikeHome userMember since 2004
I was using VDJ 5.0 rev2 and I'll register my VDJ someday but you shouldn't bother about that because things like this helps to make the program stable and powerful doesn't it?

=)

geposted Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 7:43 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if you use an unoffical version , the tcv is bound to go strange

cracks made dangerous code changes which lead to instablity

i hope to see you as a pro user soon

geposted Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 12:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)