Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: where is the aggregator in my mac

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hey every one , i need to link to sound card to use inputs and outputs together , but i go set up audio interfaces to use aggrgator but there is not opicon to add multiplers sound cards , does any one knows where the aggregator is ?¿?
thaks

geposted Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 2:06 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
aplications > utilities > audio midi setup

for more info check out the mac manual snapin

geposted Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 5:05 pm
well but i am telling you is just not there and no anywhere , can any one help me
tnaks

geposted Sat 15 Dec 07 @ 3:25 am
Only one USB Audio Codec Is Available When Using 2 Port USB Mixers On A Mac

Mac users who have any of our 2 port USB DJ Mixers have reported that only one instance of the USB Audio Codec appears when 2-Cards output mode is selected in the Sound Setup screen. This makes it impossible to send Cue Deck A to USB 1 on the mixer, and Cue Deck B to USB 2 on the mixer.

Solution:

Close Cue
Make sure that your Mixer is powered on, and that both USB ports on the Mixer are connected to the computer.
Click on the Mac Desktop so that Finder is displayed in the upper-left of the screen.
Select the Go menu from the top of the screen and choose Utilities.
In the window that opens, double click Audio MIDI Setup.
Once the Audio MIDI Setup utility is open, select the Audio menu at the top of the screen, and choose Open Aggregate Device Editor.
In the window that opens, click the + button.
Under Structure should be listed four USB Audio Codec devices. Two of them will be listed as having 2 inputs, and the other two will be listed as having 2 outputs. Place a check next to the second USB Audio Codec that is listed as having 2 Outputs.
Since Cue can already see the first one with outputs, this procedure will allow it to see the second one.
Click Done.

Launch Cue.
Click the Config button in the upper-right of the screen.
Click the tab titled Sound Setup
Set Inputs to None.
Set Outputs to External Mixer.
Set Sound Card(s) to 2 Cards.
Set Sound Card to USB Audio Codec.
Set Second Card to Aggregate Device.
Set Output channels to Left deck: First card Richt deck: Second card

geposted Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 12:17 am
niko1982 wrote :
well but i am telling you is just not there and no anywhere , can any one help me
tnaks

Got an email address?

i will send you a copy and its supporting files.

geposted Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 5:17 am
Hey Skyfxl...

Dumb question,,, but what is an aggregator? and what files where you referring to in the above post? I have a new Mac book (black) and us TCV.

Just wondering if I am missing something. Everything works ok for the most part..Tagging issues aside, but it takes many shut downs, crashes and restarts
to get a timecode signal. Often I get an error stating there is a problem with the ASIO soundriver, and other times when I select autoconfig the software will simply crash.

Eventually it works.
(I know its beta) but 4.3 is really not any better for stability in my case as I experience the same issues.

I wonder if it is my set-up but like I said it does eventually work.

Thanks in advance,

Rich

geposted Sun 30 Dec 07 @ 6:34 pm
howdy there ,

If you are using the vv card you do not need to use it , it is a component of the audio and midi tool in applications > utilities.

It is used to create virtual devices out of either two cards or it allows you to make a sound-card work which doesn't have full mac drivers or a control panel.

Its useful for cards such as the maya 44 usb you can choose the inputs and outputs of the maya and group them as a aggregate device i put more details on the following link.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/76062/MAC_Version_Technical_Support/Virtual_DJ___Cue_Manual_Ad-on_For_MAC_(4_3__5_0_BETA).html

Could you please send me your crash report you get when trying to configure and also a screenshot of of the time-code signal ( upload the to something like www.tinypic.com) via private message.

logs are saved in /Library/Logs/Crash reporter double click the latest virtual vinyl one and copy the text.

and hopefully i should be able to help you further with this information

Thank you

geposted Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 6:03 am
thanks skyfxl,

Yes I am using the VDJ box.

Thanks. I will send you a report and a screen shot of my set up and the signal.

Thanks a ton

cheers

r

geposted Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 11:07 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)