Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Small delays!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

LocutosPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello! I'm having small delays when I put a new music in the virtual turntable! What it happens is that I verify i small delay 5 seconds when I introduce a new music in the virtual tuntable!

I have a macbook pro 2.4

I have the mac os leopard

Somebody please help!

geposted Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 7:10 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try setting auto latency in peformance options

options > performances

and move the slider towards fastest

how much ram do you have?

how large are these files?

are you using beta 3?

geposted Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 7:14 am
I have 2 GHrz of ram

I'm usig beta 3

I also have a pc with the same amount of ram and it doesn't behave like the mac! It runs normal and fast and its far much older than the mac because its a normal 2.4 penthium processor and the mac is a Core 2 Duo processor, 4MB on-chip shared L2 cache running 1:1 with processor speed 2GB (two SO-DIMMs) of PC2-5300 (667MHz) DDR2 800MHz frontside bus

The mac is recent, verey recent and powerfull, very powerfull! But a 5 years pc machine runs virtual dj better!!! Go figer!

geposted Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 7:57 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have u tried auto latency as sky said?

Do u use any external hardware??

geposted Sun 23 Dec 07 @ 11:40 pm
Yes I did tried the "auto latency" as sky said and the delay minimized just a little but it's still there, not like the pc version!

geposted Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 5:39 pm

geposted Mon 07 Jan 08 @ 10:03 am
hkd987PRO InfinityMember since 2007
that is a dead link

geposted Mon 07 Jan 08 @ 10:29 am
its live here please try again , or navigate to it in the mac tips and trick sticky.

geposted Mon 07 Jan 08 @ 12:06 pm
Hello sky! (and everybody else)

Don't take me wrong but althought other users already tried your advice: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/70794/MAC_Version_Technical_Support/Tweaks_to_the_mac_configuration_file__(similar_to_registry_changes_on_pc).html

I don't think this is the correct solution for the problem! I'm not going to do or apply the changes you are tipping me because you are the first one to also make the advise to back up the info before doing it, so in other words I can conclude that there is a risk involved!

I'm going to wait for the Virtual DJ team or programmers finalize their work and release a final version of Virtual DJ for MAC users!

Don't take me wrong, you or anybody from the ATOMIX TEAM, but I belive the consumer or the user of any software shouldn't have to make any kind of hardware or software changes or configurations like the ones you sugested!

Best regards

geposted Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 2:17 pm
There isnt much risk involved if the file gets curupt you can just delete it and VDJ will rebuild it on next run with no loss of functionality , it will just ask for your serial and your good to go.

by default songs are loaded to protect weaker macs using this method just disables that protection.

geposted Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 2:30 pm
There seems to be a problem!

I can't do anything because I can't understand anything from this:

bplist00ßþ  !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿÿÿÿÿ  ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿ  ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ !"#ÿ$%&ÿ'ÿ(ÿ"ÿ)ÿÿ*ÿÿÿ+ÿ,ÿ-.,/0ÿÿÿ ÿ1ÿ2ÿ3 4567ÿÿÿ8ÿ9ÿ:;6ÿÿÿ<=ÿÿ>ÿÿÿ;ÿÿÿ?ÿÿÿ5ÿ@ÿÿÿÿABÿÿÿÿCÿ.ÿÿYAutoLevelUOSCIP_TimeCodedRefOne2_DirectSoundSafeYDMXActive_VideoDeinterlaceWMPTZoomZRecordFrom_DecoderExtensions[ViewOptions_TimeCodedMasterTempo1YSample_11XDXDriverXSaveFileXSafeMode\Panel1LockedXSample_4WAutoCueWLatencyTMidi^TimeCodedRIAA2YSample_12ZBabySecure_DJCStickScratch_TimeCodedSpeed2YOverclock_VideoAutoActivate_TimeCodedRefOne1_DJCHeadphonesHelp\VideoMonitorWVideoFxYTradeshow]DJCJogScratch\VideoEmptyFxYDXDriver2XAutoSortYDenon4500\Panel2Locked^SoundSetupCardWAutoZEq_PitchResetOnLoadYCoverLoad_TimeCodedInvert2YHQResamplYForceFadeVAutoDB\NoModifFilesWVersion[ResyncShiftZPanel2Size_BroadcastBitrate_TimeCodedRefZero2[ColumnOrderZFadeLength_TradeshowPassword_TimeCodedEngine2UVideo_SearchInFilenameXInvertedTSkin_TimeCodedClearSound2_BandSizesListViewTDac3_pannels_VirtualDJ:FullZASIODriver_TimeCodedSpeed1\BeatlockMode_TimeCodedRelMode1_DontReadCommentFromTagYCADriver2_TimeCodedShiftRotation2_TimeCodedRelMode2_SoundSetupInChan]HQScratchSize]AutomixLengthSKeyXOSCLocal_SortOrderDefault\IgnoreDrivesXSample_8_ColumnsSizePlaylist\VideoYV12BugXSample_7_TimeCodedMasterTempo2_TimeCodedInvert1XSwapXp10[NoShortcutsWAutoBpm\SoundSetupInVZeroDB_TimeCodedPitchSensitivity2[AutoSaveCutVCharts_TimeCodedSmartCue1ZSeratoGain_MP3EncoderPluginYRecordMic_SimilarBpmRangeXLanguage\HistoryTimer\OSCFrequencyTXp10]SearchInTitleZDmcDacPort_TimeCodedRefZero1[CDDriveName_pannels_VirtualDJ:InternalMixer_HQScratchSmoothZCrossfader_HQMasterTempoSpatial_BroadcastPassword^TimeCodedLead1_TimeCodedAutoBrowser2\MasterTempo1YSpeedLoad_ClearEffectsOnLoad]SearchOptionsXVControl[VideoNoLogoZVideoTransXSample_6_HQMasterTempoComplex]UserCrossfade_VideoDecodeBothZPanel4Size_HQResamplSmoothWOSCPort_TracklistCutHour_TimeCodedSignal1^VideoAutoTitle[ReportErrorYRunFolderTMode]BroadcastNameZOSCEnabledXHQPresetTiCue^ASIOMapChanOut^SearchInArtist_DontReadTitleArtistFromTag[LameBitrateVDVinylXWriteTagZSmartLoop2_VideoAutoCrossfade\MasterTempo2XSample_2SKc0_TimeCodedPitchSensitivity1_TimeCodedSilence2_AutoCrossfadeLengthZKc0ScratchZHomeFolder^TimeCodedGain2_TimeCodedSilence1[ColumnsSize_TimeCodedShiftRotation1^ToolTipEnabledUBuild[NoBrowseM3U^PluginAutoLoad[DJCLoopback^SortOrderForce^AutoHeadphones_AutoLoadPlaylistWReadTagXSample_1_TimeCodedSignal2YHQScratch\BpmDetection]BroadcastType[BroadcastIP]EqResetOnLoadXAutoSave^TimeCodedLead2_BroadcastShowTitlesSRPM_HiddenTreeItems]HQResamplTaps_ColumnsPlaylist_TimeCodedClearSound1_TimeCodedAntiSkip1_TimeCodedEndPos2_TimeCodedAutoBrowserPos2^BroadcastGenre_BroadcastMaxClients[VideoScreen_TimeCodedSmartCue2VDJCVolYSample_10ZSmartLoop1TiCDX_TimeCodedEngine1[inMemoryLen_SoundSetupOutChan]ASIOMapChanInZPanel3Size[AutomixType]BroadcastPortWUseLameZDSPPlugin2_TimeCodedAutoBrowserPos1ZRecordLine]VideoUseEmptyZWebcamModeZLimitPitchXCADriverWLastUse_BandSizesPlayList[DontReadTagWBcd2000XSample_5VDmcDacTDmc2^TimeCodedRIAA1ZDSPPlugin1]HQMasterTempoZLEActivateVRepeatWXPonent_SearchInComment_TimeCodedAntiSkip2^SamplesVolumes_BroadcastFormatZMSNPublish\UltraLatencyYWheelMode\SaveUnplayed_TimeCodedEndPos1ZRecordMode\SearchInPathZPanel1Size_KeepSearchAcrossFolders]VideoHardwareZAutoUpdate_RecordOverwrite^EqInHeadphonesZAutoZPitch]AutomixRepeatYDJConsoleWColumnsYFileTypesXVScratch]SoundSetupOut_TimeCodedAutoBrowser1YMaximizedXSample_3_SamplesAutoPlay^TimeCodedGain1WAskSkinXSample_9ZSeratoHelp_RecordMultiFiles[WhiteCursorY225.0.0.1¹¼_}mp3,15,wav,15,aif,15,aiff,15,mp4,15,m4a,15,aac,15,ogg,5,vdj,6,vds,6,avi,11,mpg,11,mpeg,11,wmv,11,vob,11,mov,11,m4v,14,cdg,10,PO_5/Users/VascoRosa/Documents/VirtualDJ/Sampler/push.vdj@_5.0 Mac BETA b3r`€±^VirtualDJ:FullO€€8K}X!43,!42,„#]B1E42PSY46AYVO€ 'V"OWEnglish2SD:/TFade_?/Users/VascoRosa/Documents/VirtualDJ/Sampler/this this this.vdjO€ÿþýüûúùø÷öõôóòñðïîíìëêéèçæåäãâáàßÞÝÜÛÚÙØ×ÖÕÔÓÒÑÐÏÎÍÌËÊÉÈÇÆÅÄÃÂÁÀ¿¾½¼»º¹¸·¶µ´³²±°¯®­¬«ª©¨§¦¥¤£¢¡ Ÿžœ›š™˜—–•”“’‘ŽŒ‹Š‰ˆ‡†…„ƒ‚€~}|{zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba`_^]\[ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA@?>=<;:9876543210/.-,+*)('&%$#"!      ÿþýüûúùø÷öõôóòñðïîíìëêéèçæåäãâáàßÞÝÜÛÚÙØ×ÖÕÔÓÒÑÐÏÎÍÌËÊÉÈÇÆÅÄÃÂÁÀ¿¾½¼»º¹¸·¶µ´³²±°¯®­¬«ª©¨§¦¥¤£¢¡ Ÿžœ›š™˜—–•”“’‘ŽŒ‹Š‰ˆ‡†…„ƒ‚€~}|{zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba`_^]\[ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA@?>=<;:9876543210/.-,+*)('&%$#"!      ÿ þ ý ü û ú ù ø ÷ ö õ ô ó ò ñ ð ï î í ì ë ê é è ç æ å ä ã â á à ß Þ Ý Ü Û Ú Ù Ø × Ö Õ Ô Ó Ò Ñ Ð Ï Î Í Ì Ë Ê É È Ç Æ Å Ä Ã Â Á À ¿ ¾ ½ ¼ » º ¹ ¸ · ¶ µ ´ ³ ² ± ° ¯ ® ­ ¬ « ª © ¨ § ¦ ¥ ¤ £ ¢ ¡   Ÿ ž  œ › š ™ ˜ — – • ” “ ’ ‘   Ž  Œ ‹ Š ‰ ˆ ‡ † … „ ƒ ‚  €  ~ } | { z y x w v u t s r q p o n m l k j i h g f e d c b a ` _ ^ ] \ [ Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D C B A @ ? > = < ; : 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 / . - , + * ) ( ' & % $ # " !                           ÿ þ ý ü û ú ù ø ÷ ö õ ô ó ò ñ ð ï î í ì ë ê é è ç æ å ä ã â á à ß Þ Ý Ü Û Ú Ù Ø × Ö Õ Ô Ó Ò Ñ Ð Ï Î Í Ì Ë Ê É È Ç Æ Å Ä Ã Â Á À ¿ ¾ ½ ¼ » º ¹ ¸ · ¶ µ ´ ³ ² ± ° ¯ ® ­ ¬ « ª © ¨ § ¦ ¥ ¤ £ ¢ ¡   Ÿ ž  œ › š ™ ˜ — – • ” “ ’ ‘   Ž  Œ ‹ Š ‰ ˆ ‡ † … „ ƒ ‚  €  ~ } | { z y x w v u t s r q p o n m l k j i h g f e d c b a ` _ ^ ] \ [ Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D C B A @ ? > = < ; : 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 / . - , + * ) ( ' & % $ # " !                           ÿ þ ý ü û ú ù ø ÷ ö õ ô ó ò ñ ð ï î í ì ë ê é è ç æ å ä ã â á à ß Þ Ý Ü Û Ú Ù Ø × Ö Õ Ô Ó Ò Ñ Ð Ï Î Í Ì Ë Ê É È Ç Æ Å Ä Ã Â Á À ¿ ¾ ½ ¼ » º ¹ ¸ · ¶ µ ´ ³ ² ± ° ¯ ® ­ ¬ « ª © ¨ § ¦ ¥ ¤ £ ¢ ¡   Ÿ ž  œ › š ™ ˜ — – • ” “ ’ ‘   Ž  Œ ‹ Š ‰ ˆ ‡ † … „ ƒ ‚  €  ~ } | { z y x w v u t s r q p o n m l k j i h g f e d c b a ` _ ^ ] \ [ Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D C B A @ ? > = < ; : 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 / . - , + * ) ( ' & % $ # " !                           ÿ þ ý ü û ú ù ø ÷ ö õ ô ó ò ñ ð ï î í ì ë ê é è ç æ å ä ã â á à ß Þ Ý Ü Û Ú Ù Ø × Ö Õ Ô Ó Ò Ñ Ð Ï Î Í Ì Ë Ê É È Ç Æ Å Ä Ã Â Á À ¿ ¾ ½ ¼ » º ¹ ¸ · ¶ µ ´ ³ ² ± ° ¯ ® ­ ¬ « ª © ¨ § ¦ ¥ ¤ £ ¢ ¡   Ÿ ž  œ › š ™ ˜ — – • ” “ ’ ‘   Ž  Œ ‹ Š ‰ ˆ ‡ † … „ ƒ ‚  €  ~ } | { z y x w v u t s r q p o n m l k j i h g f e d c b a ` _ ^ ] \ [ Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D C B A @ ? > = < ; : 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 / . - , + * ) ( ' & % $ # " !                           ÿ þ ý ü û ú ù ø ÷ ö õ ô ó ò ñ ð ï î í ì ë ê é è ç æ å ä ã â á à ß Þ Ý Ü Û Ú Ù Ø × Ö Õ Ô Ó Ò Ñ Ð Ï Î Í Ì Ë Ê É È Ç Æ Å Ä Ã Â Á À ¿ ¾ ½ ¼ » º ¹ ¸ · ¶ µ ´ ³ ² ± ° ¯ ® ­ ¬ « ª © ¨ § ¦ ¥ ¤ £ ¢ ¡   Ÿ ž  œ › š ™ ˜ — – • ” “ ’ ‘   Ž  Œ ‹ Š ‰ ˆ ‡ † … „ ƒ ‚  €  ~ } | { z y x w v u t s r q p o n m l k j i h g f e d c b a ` _ ^ ] \ [ Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D C B A @ ? > = < ; : 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 / . - , + * ) ( ' & % $ # " !                           ÿþýüûúùø÷öõôóòñðïîíìëêéèçæåäãâáàßÞÝÜÛÚÙØ×ÖÕÔÓÒÑÐÏÎÍÌËÊÉÈÇÆÅÄÃÂÁÀ¿¾½¼»º¹¸·¶µ´³²±°¯®­¬«ª©¨§¦¥¤£¢¡ Ÿžœ›š™˜—–•”“’‘ŽŒ‹Š‰ˆ‡†…„ƒ‚€~}|{zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba`_^]\[ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA@?>=<;:9876543210/.-,+*)('&%$#"!      ÿþýüûúùø÷öõôóòñðïîíìëêéèçæåäãâáàßÞÝÜÛÚÙØ×ÖÕÔÓÒÑÐÏÎÍÌËÊÉÈÇÆÅÄÃÂÁÀ¿¾½¼»º¹¸·¶µ´³²±°¯®­¬«ª©¨§¦¥¤£¢¡ Ÿžœ›š™˜—–•”“’‘ŽŒ‹Š‰ˆ‡†…„ƒ‚€~}|{zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba`_^]\[ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA@?>=<;:9876543210/.-,+*)('&%$#"!      ÿþýüûúùø÷öõôóòñðïîíìëêéèçæåäãâáàßÞÝÜÛÚÙØ×ÖÕÔÓÒÑÐÏÎÍÌËÊÉÈÇÆÅÄÃÂÁÀ¿¾½¼»º¹¸·¶µ´³²±°¯®­¬«ª©¨§¦¥¤£¢¡ Ÿžœ›š™˜—–•”“’‘ŽŒ‹Š‰ˆ‡†…„ƒ‚€~}|{zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba`_^]\[ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA@?>=<;:9876543210/.-,+*)('&%$#"!      ÿþýüûúùø÷öõôóòñðïîíìëêéèçæåäãâáàßÞÝÜÛÚÙØ×ÖÕÔÓÒÑÐÏÎÍÌËÊÉÈÇÆÅÄÃÂÁÀ¿¾½¼»º¹¸·¶µ´³²±°¯®­¬«ª©¨§¦¥¤£¢¡ Ÿžœ›š™˜—–•”“’‘ŽŒ‹Š‰ˆ‡†…„ƒ‚€~}|{zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba`_^]\[ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA@?>=<;:9876543210/.-,+*)('&%$#"!      ÿþýüûúùø÷öõôóòñðïîíìëêéèçæåäãâáàßÞÝÜÛÚÙØ×ÖÕÔÓÒÑÐÏÎÍÌËÊÉÈÇÆÅÄÃÂÁÀ¿¾½¼»º¹¸·¶µ´³²±°¯®­¬«ª©¨§¦¥¤£¢¡ Ÿžœ›š™˜—–•”“’‘ŽŒ‹Š‰ˆ‡†…„ƒ‚€~}|{zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba`_^]\[ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA@?>=<;:9876543210/.-,+*)('&%$#"!      ÿþýüûúùø÷öõôóòñðïîíìëêéèçæåäãâáàßÞÝÜÛÚÙØ×ÖÕÔÓÒÑÐÏÎÍÌËÊÉÈÇÆÅÄÃÂÁÀ¿¾½¼»º¹¸·¶µ´³²±°¯®­¬«ª©¨§¦¥¤£¢¡ Ÿžœ›š™˜—–•”“’‘ŽŒ‹Š‰ˆ‡†…„ƒ‚€~}|{zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba`_^]\[ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA@?>=<;:9876543210/.-,+*)('&%$#"!      ÿþýüûúùø÷öõôóòñðïîíìëêéèçæåäãâáàßÞÝÜÛÚÙØ×ÖÕÔÓÒÑÐÏÎÍÌËÊÉÈÇÆÅÄÃÂÁÀ¿¾½¼»º¹¸·¶µ´³²±°¯®­¬«ª©¨§¦¥¤£¢¡ Ÿžœ›š™˜—–•”“’‘ŽŒ‹Š‰ˆ‡†…„ƒ‚€~}|{zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba`_^]\[ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA@?>=<;:9876543210/.-,+*)('&%$#"!      ÿþýüûúùø÷öõôóòñðïîíìëêéèçæåäãâáàßÞÝÜÛÚÙØ×ÖÕÔÓÒÑÐÏÎÍÌËÊÉÈÇÆÅÄÃÂÁÀ¿¾½¼»º¹¸·¶µ´³²±°¯®­¬«ª©¨§¦¥¤£¢¡ Ÿžœ›š™˜—–•”“’‘ŽŒ‹Š‰ˆ‡†…„ƒ‚€~}|{zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba`_^]\[ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA@?>=<;:9876543210/.-,+*)('&%$#"!      ÿþýüûúùø÷öõôóòñðïîíìëêéèçæåäãâáàßÞÝÜÛÚÙØ×ÖÕÔÓÒÑÐÏÎÍÌËÊÉÈÇÆÅÄÃÂÁÀ¿¾½¼»º¹¸·¶µ´³²±°¯®­¬«ª©¨§¦¥¤£¢¡ Ÿžœ›š™˜—–•”“’‘ŽŒ‹Š‰ˆ‡†…„ƒ‚€~}|{zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba`_^]\[ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA@?>=<;:9876543210/.-,+*)('&%$#"!    !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ      !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ      !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ      !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ      !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ      !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ      !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ      !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ      !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ                           ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 : ; < = > ? @ A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z [ \ ] ^ _ ` a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z { | } ~  €  ‚ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ  Ž   ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ  ž Ÿ   ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ­ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À Á Â Ã Ä Å Æ Ç È É Ê Ë Ì Í Î Ï Ð Ñ Ò Ó Ô Õ Ö × Ø Ù Ú Û Ü Ý Þ ß à á â ã ä å æ ç è é ê ë ì í î ï ð ñ ò ó ô õ ö ÷ ø ù ú û ü ý þ ÿ                           ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 : ; < = > ? @ A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z [ \ ] ^ _ ` a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z { | } ~  €  ‚ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ  Ž   ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ  ž Ÿ   ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ­ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À Á Â Ã Ä Å Æ Ç È É Ê Ë Ì Í Î Ï Ð Ñ Ò Ó Ô Õ Ö × Ø Ù Ú Û Ü Ý Þ ß à á â ã ä å æ ç è é ê ë ì í î ï ð ñ ò ó ô õ ö ÷ ø ù ú û ü ý þ ÿ                           ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 : ; < = > ? @ A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z [ \ ] ^ _ ` a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z { | } ~  €  ‚ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ  Ž   ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ  ž Ÿ   ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ­ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À Á Â Ã Ä Å Æ Ç È É Ê Ë Ì Í Î Ï Ð Ñ Ò Ó Ô Õ Ö × Ø Ù Ú Û Ü Ý Þ ß à á â ã ä å æ ç è é ê ë ì í î ï ð ñ ò ó ô õ ö ÷ ø ù ú û ü ý þ ÿ                           ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 : ; < = > ? @ A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z [ \ ] ^ _ ` a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z { | } ~  €  ‚ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ  Ž   ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ  ž Ÿ   ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ­ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À Á Â Ã Ä Å Æ Ç È É Ê Ë Ì Í Î Ï Ð Ñ Ò Ó Ô Õ Ö × Ø Ù Ú Û Ü Ý Þ ß à á â ã ä å æ ç è é ê ë ì í î ï ð ñ ò ó ô õ ö ÷ ø ù ú û ü ý þ ÿ                           ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 : ; < = > ? @ A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z [ \ ] ^ _ ` a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z { | } ~  €  ‚ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ  Ž   ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ  ž Ÿ   ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ­ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À Á Â Ã Ä Å Æ Ç È É Ê Ë Ì Í Î Ï Ð Ñ Ò Ó Ô Õ Ö × Ø Ù Ú Û Ü Ý Þ ß à á â ã ä å æ ç è é ê ë ì í î ï ð ñ ò ó ô õ ö ÷ ø ù ú û ü ý þ ÿ       !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ      !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~€‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’“”•–—˜™š›œžŸ ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿH09 ]/ApplicationsYVirtualDJFÀ_5/Users/VascoRosa/Documents/VirtualDJ/Sampler/saxo.vdj_$/Users/VascoRosa/Documents/VirtualDJO€àú_6/Users/VascoRosa/Documents/VirtualDJ/Sampler/siren.vdjY127.0.0.1-O€Ø€k_pÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿD@WFlanger. O_;/Users/VascoRosa/Documents/VirtualDJ/Sampler/pump it up.vdjO0 O€_…mp3,16,wav,16,aif,16,aiff,16,m4a,16,aac,16,ogg,5,vdj,6,vds,6,avi,11,mpg,11,mpeg,11,wmv,11,vob,11,mov,11,divx,11,mp4,11,m4v,14,zip,15,_B/Users/VascoRosa/Documents/VirtualDJ/Sampler/put your hands up.vdj &8BX]h|ˆ ª³¼ÅÒÛãëðÿ &8BVi}Š’œª·ÁÊÔáðø (2<CPXdo‚–¢­ÁÔÚíöû&+DOan‚›¥¿Óæô"/8N[d|˜¤¬¹ÀÝéð   # - ? H U b g u € ”   Â Ô ß ö  1 > H ] k t € ‹ ” « ¹ Ë Ö è ð   % 1 ; @ N Y b g v … ¢ ® µ ¾ É Þ ë ô ø  ) ? J U d x „ ž ­ ³ ¿ Î Ú é ø   / 9 F T ` n w † œ   ² À Ò é þ,;Q]ryƒŽ“¦²ÆÔßëù '2@KV_g{‡˜Ÿ¤³¾Ì×Þæø .9FP]p{ˆ“­»ÆØçò %3KU^p‡›®º¼ÆËÎÐÓSUVi¡£¥·º¼¿ÄÓòûþ‘”—²´¼¾ÂÄÉ  ””””!”/”9”@”B”z”}”¤”§•*•-•f•p•r•õ•ú•ÿ–– –––––<–z–­–°—3—»D˜

geposted Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 7:16 pm

geposted Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 7:20 pm
Ok I did what you suggested but the problem is still there!

MP3's don't load quick! I don't care about the video, my problem is the music! I also tried the "max load" on the options but still the same delay! I'm starting to believe that until a final version of virtual dj is out this problem isn't going to be resolved!

I do want to believe that it's a minor problem resulting from the re-programing Virtual DJ software language from one OS (windows) platform to another one (MAC)!

The reason I say this is because I just bought this powerfull macbook pro 2.4 and my pc runs virtual dj better!!! I always heard that MAC software was far more reliable than "others" but... one year (probably more) expecting for the final mac version!!!???

Don't take me wrong butt this is pissing me off! Nobody likes waiting! Patience isn't one of my virtues! If only we could have some kind of date of the final release!!! The waiting would be less painful! It would be far more tranquilizing knowing that the final version was near and with this issues truly resolved!

Still waiting for better results and stability...

Best regards to every one!

P.S. - keep up the good work ATOMIX TEAM, this is a very powerful software!!! Thank you!

geposted Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 6:03 pm
I thought the track load time was OK on VDJ (Virtual Vinyl in my case, same diff) until I used my friend's Serato. When I loaded a track the waveform loaded instantly. One thing I've noticed as well is that if I load a track and then I hit the keyboard shortcut for "clone deck" before the track on the first deck finishes loading then everything freezes and I get the little spinning wheel icon for about a minute or so. The music continues playing and eventually the software snaps out of it but it still is a bit of an annoyance when you were all set to beat juggle and the software freezes up. Not a big deal, it just means I have to remember not to hit the "clone deck" key too soon. Still though, I hope this is something that will be resolved in the final version of 5.0. By the way, I'm running VV on a new Macbook (2.16 gHZ, 2 G RAM) and running the MAC Beta 3 but from time to time the waveform in the rhythm window will freeze ever-so-briefly from time to time. Again, not a big deal but still makes me a little worried that it's an indication that the software is maxing out the RAM or something and might result in a crash at some point.

geposted Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 10:03 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)