Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ Pro for MacBook Pro

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I just purchased a MacBook Pro, what I have to do to download the VDJ Pro?????

Please advise....

Thanks

your by LOS

geposted Tue 25 Dec 07 @ 10:29 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Tue 25 Dec 07 @ 11:36 am
I just tried buying it with 2 different cards and its not giving me access......I sent in a complaint, now I have to play the waiting game......

What can I do???

Los

geposted Tue 25 Dec 07 @ 1:09 pm
contact support they can help you

geposted Tue 25 Dec 07 @ 1:13 pm
I already have, hey I'm looking on Amazon.com. The Profeesional DJ Software and The Numark Total Control, Its at a decend price and it says that its compatible to Mac.........Can I get your opinion on exactly which one can I go for and what is the difference between VDJ Pro and Professional DJ Software? I want to start mixing videos and I since I purchased the Macbook Pro I want everything to go with it.

How long have you been doing this?

Thanks

your boy Los

geposted Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 8:03 am
the numark total control is compatable for mac

it comes included with mac cue limited edition

VDJ pro is the same as cue full and is a complete professional solution

cue le is the same as home edtion of vdj

comparison

geposted Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 2:58 pm
Hey thanks alot for the information. How about the video mixing? have you done any mixing with it?

what are the video formats that I can use to mix?

Los

geposted Sun 30 Dec 07 @ 12:55 pm
The video mixing is currently being improved for the upcoming V5 release.

Registered users of pro edition can try out the latest public beta to see what its like at the moment.

I have spent many hours using it now , it is quite good quality.
The only problem with the beta as video is concerned some vob files have small lines in the playback this will be fixed for the final release.

It supports all common video formats and more can be added via installing 3rd party codecs ,

Please note , it cannot play videos purchased from itunes as they place a security method called DRM , on them which makes it impossible for any other application than itunes to play them.

geposted Sun 30 Dec 07 @ 1:29 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)