Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCF2000/BCR2000 parameter feedback?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm wondering about getting a Behringer BCF2000 to use as a control surface for its faders/rotary controls and was wondering if via midi control, does VirtualDJ support parameter feedback? What I was wondering was if VirtualDJ feeds information back to the BCF2000 to change the rotary LED's, or the motorized fader positions based on the software control's position?

I'd use the top rotary's to control sample volumes with the buttons just underneath for play controls, faders for effects sliders or audio/video crossfaders, but would changing the software position alter the fader position? I know that software like Ableton live can control the faders using the Mackie control mode, but does it matter?

geposted Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 12:26 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Unfortunately virtual dj wont send information to the motorized faders or leds unless native support for that controller is added.

however it will work as a midi controller.

geposted Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 8:45 pm
Well its good that I got an answer to this, but the VirtualDJ general midi controller should support midi out to synthesizers or other things in general.... perhaps as a future feature?

geposted Sun 30 Dec 07 @ 5:33 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)