Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hurcules M2K Controller VS Virtaul Vinyl Sound Card

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DjDeveHome userMember since 2007
Hey guys,
good to be back on the forum and catching up on some reading. Anyways, I am finally upgrading to the pro version and had a question and would love to hear some good feedback. What would be the smarter choice? 1. Upgrade and continue to use M2k or 2. Buy Virtual Vinyl and use the sound card it comes with? My main concern is the sound quality of the output. Sometimes while mixing now, both songs will at least be 128kb but when i switch over to the channel it looses a lot of quality. (Perhaps my M2k is going bad, I'm not sure). Once again any advice or if there are any tips to help control this problem I would love to hear them. Thanks

geposted Fri 04 Jan 08 @ 3:33 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You might have said rolls royce/ferrari Vs Ford fiesta :) hehe

Could you be a bit more specific about the problems you are having are you using console edition or the pro demo?

Hopefully we can help you with it.

Version 5 has a greatly improved sound engine in terms of quality and performance.

The Virtual Vinyl sound-card is designed for professional environments and produces a very high quality of sound and was designed with pro time-code users in mind.

The mk2 is a entry level 4.1 sound-card / controller good for starting out , and some mobile events or small parties this being said it has given me good results over the years.

So The main question is do you want to use time-codes or might want to in the future if so get VV , if not why not get virtual Dj pro at a
discount and if the mk2 is dying consider get a sound-card like a maya 44 usb.

You can still use the Mk2 as a controller either way if you are comfortable with it.

geposted Fri 04 Jan 08 @ 4:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)