Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 0% signal..?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

menappiHome userMember since 2006
Trying to set up tcv, i get a nice wave form like the one in the tutorial when playing the tcv. Have it set up at 45rpm in absolute mode i think with all the options deselected except the preamp one. anyays when I click the second radio button next to the signal visualization (waveform) the tutorial says it's supposed to show me a top and bottom line with a bunch of dots in the middle. I get two grey lines and a straight white line (maybe a bunch of dots gathered in a straight line?) How do i fix this cause I have 0% signal as of now, but if i put some mp3s on the deck they play with the timecoded viny, no pops or distortion or anything.

geposted Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 9:42 pm
Nobody has a clue? I'm using numark vv tcv btw. I can get the left deck to play sound and scratch and stuff fine, no needle drop feature though, but the right deck just comes out garbled as hell and slow. Both with 0% signal too.

geposted Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 3:33 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Which Soundcard do you use?

geposted Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 3:47 pm
sb audigy 2 zs plat pro, it has way more then necessary stereo inputs adn outputs. left deck plays mp3s when i drag them on, 0% signal though. right deck plays garbage , i get nice waveforms too in the tcv config. when i click the second radio button though to adjust the top and bottom lines, i get no top bottom lines, and just a white line. also using numark tcv.

geposted Wed 16 Jan 08 @ 11:27 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
just curious, why are you clicking the second radio button (you mean the vertical ones next to the waveform display correct)? if you get a clear signal in the first display, just leave it and click auto-config.

geposted Thu 17 Jan 08 @ 8:33 am
I was just going by what's in the tutorial. When i press auto config, it says 'no time code signal found' (but i see a nice waveform) but i can load mp3s on the record, manipulate them, etc, still 0% though?

geposted Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 8:02 pm
Alright I got the left deck working perfectly with 100% with my TT, the right one not so good. Soiunds like someone is blowing into a microphone, 0% signal, waveform all over the place: very erratic. What's up witht hat? Everything is set up the same as the left side..only the input on the right deck is into the phono rca jacks I believe on my soundcard. I have the right deck grounded at the mixer. Actually I have both grounded at the mixer, the first deck is in the line input though.

geposted Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 9:00 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)