Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP ME PLEASE

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i need help from some one using the sl-1 box as a soundcard.
i've tried with xp professional and now with vista home premium edition. and the longest i was able to mix was 45mins.
after that the sound starts fluttering wich lets me know i lost control of the tccd signal.

is there a certain way of installing everything? lots of ppl say they're using it with no problems but i cant get it to save my life!! i've tried everything i could think of.please hel me .

thanks in advance

boogie

geposted Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 1:38 pm
djlexPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you have to use the VDJ or CUE tcv or tccd, I'm using the ssl1 box with VDJ tccd with no problem, for some reason the serato tcv is not fully compatible with VDJ,
Also is a new edition of VDJ tcv that you should look out, I do not use vinyl anymore due to its technological limitations, vinyl is dying.
Check out the new controllers from Denon Numark Pioneer with vinyl feel and a lot more.

geposted Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 1:56 pm
note : i'm not using vinyl...... I'm usig the pro tccd download on our vdj site.(also i tried both versions of the TCCD with the same results.

im using two denon dn-s5000 cd tables also with the vdj tccd.

thanks any help is highly appreciated

geposted Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 2:00 pm
The Denons are belt drives and they have a hard time to keep cue points, I know other people that had the same problem using Denon, but I had no problems with the Pioneer cdj 1000 and American Audio Velocity(for the Pioneer I use the pro tccd for Velocity the consumer tccd)

geposted Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 2:17 pm
i owned a maya 44 usb and used it flawless on vdj radio with the denon s5000's and i had no problems at all ;but it went out.. i can use the torq soundcard aslo with no problems but i dont own it ,its my partners .

only the serato sl-1 box is givig me hell.
why?

geposted Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 2:31 pm
is serato's way to revenge :)lol

geposted Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 2:48 pm
does it work well with serato?
maybe is your usb port or cable, poor grounding, sometime if you play a cd in your computer's drive you get usb problems, use ground lifters for all devices that connect to your computer
do you use an external power supply for sl1? 'couse you shouldn't
maybe is deffective

geposted Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 2:53 pm
serato works flawless..i recetly bought a pwr adapter but oly cause i thought it would solve my woes. :( that was only $18.99 spent for nothin.lol(not really ..i could use it in case of cpu failure would still be setup for a cd mix :)

geposted Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 3:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)