Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: why can't I edit my BPM's?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

all the songs in my database that are scanned already, I can edit them fine, but the new ones recently added, when I go to change the BPM, I get the small window instead of the big one with more options, and I'm not able to edit them, I waited until the song was fully loaded, and then tried, but still nothing, what's going wrong? this has NEVER happened, nothing was changed to the program, nothing was altered, it just now started doing this, what could be wrong? and please don't assume it's a cracked version, because it's not

geposted Sat 26 Jan 08 @ 1:58 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
So what version are you running?

geposted Sat 26 Jan 08 @ 2:10 pm
I am running V3

geposted Sat 26 Jan 08 @ 4:46 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please try the latest demo you will find it has many improvements.

Hope to see you as a pro user soon.

geposted Sat 26 Jan 08 @ 5:25 pm
there is nothing that would make me happier, but due to the lack of funds, I'm stuck with this version, and now it's acting up even more, all the new songs added into the database, once their scanned, the BPM is found, but it's not saving them, or the cue points, please help !

geposted Sat 26 Jan 08 @ 6:06 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sorry but a unofficial version has instability in it caused by the crackers methods of unlocking the software.

It wont perform well for you and it is crazy to take a unofficial version out live .

If you dont need the full versions features why not get an official copy of home edition this way you can DJ in a stable environment.

geposted Sat 26 Jan 08 @ 6:21 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
the edit bpm feature didnt appear until 4.3 i think.

geposted Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 9:00 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I would strongly urge you to watch your step this time as you won't want to lose this account like your last one... vdj_reverse ... which you always claimed you had version 4 and now I am sure you are probably running version 5 as well.

So, as we had always told you in the past, sorry if your crack version isn't running we but it is a crack.

geposted Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 9:52 pm
Please, I don't want to lose my account, and the Edit BPM feature IS in versions previous than 4.3, I've used it many times, and how do I find out if the program's a crack?

geposted Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 9:32 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJSparkxxx01 wrote :
Please, I don't want to lose my account, and the Edit BPM feature IS in versions previous than 4.3, I've used it many times, and how do I find out if the program's a crack?

Please! You would know if it is a crack, because you didn't download it from VirtualDJ.com

What is the email on the splash screen ? Please send that to the eService - http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/ - do not post it here.

geposted Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 9:52 pm
As I've posted before, it's not mine, it's my brother's, HE bought it, i'm just using his laptop .. I'm sure hoping he bought it, cause I don't wanna lose my account

geposted Tue 29 Jan 08 @ 7:30 pm
I've had the same problem even with vdj 5rev6. Since i use a bcd3000 and can pre listen to everything it doesn't really bother me, I just reanayze the file, it's not a big deal. By the way, I read some other posts in other subjects where some users are really pissed off about the software. I've been using atomix products for 7 years now. Do what you would do if you prefered win xp than vista : leave it alone. vdj isnt an operating system, its a developped software. I have other dj friends who use other stuff, but they cant convince mw to switch! I dont know alot of virtual softwares that can support as much of external hardware tan vdj, So figured out that MAYBE IT'S A HARD TRICK TO PULL. No offense to anybody, but if you don't have the patience to understand all i've just said, or maybe dont have the time to really sit down and dominate your hardware, you can't possibly pout vdj responsible, unless they sold you a full dj set with their own brand. So just analyze the song until you get the bpm right, hat can't hurt you too much.

geposted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 11:31 am
it's not a question of not being able to scan BPM's, because I can scan the file fine, the problem is, VDJ is not saving the BPM and/or the cue points I make in said song, and I'm not able to edit any newly scanned files, because VDJ's BPM is not always accurate, so I check the file in MixMeister, and I go to change the BPM, and i won't let me, and also, if I'm not brought to the "big" edit BPM window, I can't also phase the beatgrid to match properly

geposted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 5:50 pm

new BPM engine is soon to come...

But until then, you can edit BPM in VDJ easily, by making a shortcut to the BPM edit window.
Or use the button for it, in skin, if your favorite skin have this.

To phase the beatgrid to match the beats (IMPORTANT for some features), use keyboard shortcuts for that too..
A tutorial in my blog (press my name)

geposted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 6:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)