Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: problem playing mp3+g

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djmikejPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I just upgraded tp 5.07. I have been purchasing Panorama mp3+g discs, along with ripping other karaoke discs which i buy. Virtual DJ does not recognize any of the mp3+g discs from panorama, but plays all the discs I rip. I asked Tricera Soft (they manufacture the mp3+g discs) and they said it should play with an mp3+g player. Is there something in the Virtual DJ program that prevents me from playing the songs from the mp3+g discs.

geposted Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 5:48 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are the files zipped up on the disks ? , try to copy these zips to a folder on your harddrive does it work now?

geposted Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 4:33 pm
I am having the same problem. I looked under "Codec" in the new version, verse the old version, and there IS NOT A KARAOKE ENCODER! Just a "Zip" encoder. Is there anyway we can put the encoder from the old version into the new one? I am going to have to uninstall the new version and reinstall the old version because I make a living doing Karaoke AND DJ'ing. I wouldn't have ever bought the program and the controller if I would have known they were going to can Karaoke support.

Please can someone help? Can a moderator tell us when they are going to add support for this? Should I just give up on doing Karaoke on virtual? This is awful.

Matt

geposted Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 5:58 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Knunchucksammy wrote :
I am having the same problem. I looked under "Codec" in the new version, verse the old version, and there IS NOT A KARAOKE ENCODER! Just a "Zip" encoder. Is there anyway we can put the encoder from the old version into the new one? I am going to have to uninstall the new version and reinstall the old version because I make a living doing Karaoke AND DJ'ing. I wouldn't have ever bought the program and the controller if I would have known they were going to can Karaoke support.

Please can someone help? Can a moderator tell us when they are going to add support for this? Should I just give up on doing Karaoke on virtual? This is awful.

Matt

Hi , i have answered your question in another topic.

geposted Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 3:14 am
Sorry to spam Sky, I was very frustrated and I couldn't seem to stop talking about it in my posts! Haha. Thanks for your patience. Although I have my frustrations with this problem I ultimately just want it work the way it used to, but with all of the great new features. Thanks for your help.

Matt

geposted Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 11:44 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)