Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: neverending troubles with mk2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

roedelPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi - i´m mac user and everytime i fixed one problem with mk2 (alway latest driver) ten new ones break out. Really i love this software but i´m always nervous before a show cause i never (!) connected the mk2 and everything was allright. NEVER! No plug and play with my external mixer setup. The latest problem: the loop/cue/fx buttons doesnot shine anymore, I cant select tracks with the stick, the save mode - protect do edject a playing song - doesnt work anymore. Trying to use TCV it sometimes (!) worked but one day to anothe "core audio problem" occured and since then it never worked anymore and the headphone prelisten is dead!
I use Mac Osx and a MacBook and I really need help cause I really love the software ans I cant imagine that I´m the onlyone out there having these problems... thanx

geposted Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 6:16 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go to Applications > Utilities and run audio and midi setup.app

Now in this example i have used an mk2 but its the same method for the maya 44 usb and similar cards.

Then go to Audio Setup and choose these :

and then open time-code options , choose cd or vinyl as appropriate and press auto configure and it should now give you 100%

if not try to set auto-latency on preferences.

geposted Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 7:11 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)