Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Vdj pro latest version and numark total control issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

leeroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi ive got the latest version on vdj pro having problems with my numark total control midi interface well one actually set the interface up by going to the midi section in config selected total control, everyting works fine apart from when you try and mix the jog pads should be sensitive when moving to touch up or down but vdj it is slow and stops and carries on, making mixing impossible! it works fine with the bundled ( numark cue light) software everythings responsive but not vdj why is this? ive bought vdj pro as there are more options on it and numark cue le is basically the same engine, has anyone else had this problem or can anyone help i would feel cheated by atomix if i had to purchase some more software and as it has an option to use it in the program it should work. Im dj at a bar tommorrow and i wanted to use the software all the effects and the record option which is what i bought it for, any help will be most appreciated

geposted Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 1:17 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 5:51 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)