Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headphone cuing on New Lappy

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Cj-TjHome userMember since 2007
Im trying VDJ out on a new laptop and cant get the headphone cuing to work on it? Any ideas. It ran fine with one external USB SC and the onboard sound for phones on my XP machine. Now on Vista, same version of VDJ (5.something) and the same set up in the config of VDJ, but it dosnt want to play ball, for some reason.

Computer Specs;

HP dv9000 series
AMD Turion X2 processor (2GHz)
2GB RAM
Vista
320GB HD
Decent NVidia graphics.

I cant see anything worse than my old comp which would let it down... afaik the sound came straight from the MOBO on my old one and should do the same this time, I certainly didnt have a PCI s/card before.

geposted Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 11:18 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
In my Vista (and any others I have seen) I have Realtek Audio manager (small speaker in sysyem tray) I had to reinstall Vista after messing around with it but I think you will need to specify in there what you want to hear from where.

Let us know if that helps

geposted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 12:55 pm
I had trouble at first with mine. you have to set up ther dull cards and then there outputs as far as output and headphones.I had to restart before it would work right.

geposted Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 9:10 am
Cj-TjHome userMember since 2007
Hi there.

Thanks for your help, I had a play arround and managed to fix the headphone issue so that now works, unfortuantley, in doing so Iva managed to prevent it going onto full screen mode, the screen just flashes black then the smaller window is fixed to the top left of my screen, with loads of desktop background visable to the bottom and right of VDJ. Any ideas what ive broken in the process of fixing something else?

Many thanks
CJ

geposted Sat 16 Feb 08 @ 8:42 am
If I'm not mistaken, the trial version doesn't allow full-screen video, only video in a window.

geposted Sun 17 Feb 08 @ 10:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)