Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Trying to purchase, can´t get through !!!Help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am trying to purchase the program using my credit card, and I keep getting declined (called the cc company and there is no attempt to purchase showing on their end). Looked for the paypal option on payment method but didn´t see one there. I talked to Comcast and he said to post my question and I´d get a quick response. I am in desperate need of this program before the weekend, Can someone please help!!! And no I am not leaving my credit card info on an answering machine would like to use paypal.

geposted Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 3:51 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 4:03 pm
It´s funny.what support,the one that put a machine asking me to leave all my credit card information on an answering machine
i was looking for something more profissional from you guys.by the way,i´ve contacted support twice and no response

geposted Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 5:23 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi there, just checkin are u using debit or credit. if using debit, they can't deduct if there unsufficent fund whereas credit would never fail to purchase unless ur credit have the limit to spend.

just be patient while u waiting for a reply in the ticket n yes u need not have to leave ur credit detail in the ticket as u were making enquiry abt if there is possible way for payment via paypal etc..

anyway welcome to mac community here, n if u have any other question abt v5 mac, just ask;)

hope to see u with us soon.

regards.

geposted Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 3:46 am
why dont they have a Phone # to call and get a real person for help. This site sucks for help and Im not sure I want to invest in a program with so many problems in the forms. It looks good on the outside till you ask a Ouestion. Been waiting for a week for a answer. AH AH a 50, thousand dollar wedding pass me by because they didnt answer me in time.Thanks to no response from support. WOW SUCH A BIG PROGRAM with little help from support. Come on support put up a 24 hour phone # for help. By the way I own a Mac .What a joke.

geposted Sat 16 Feb 08 @ 1:27 am
I want a support phone # to call and get live help. Yes thats right a real person. You remember customer service . Maybe even a 24 hour help line with live help.

geposted Sat 16 Feb 08 @ 1:36 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)