Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Linked video on preview issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

This is a nice feature on 5.07, however, it has a couple of issues :

If this is 'enabled' and your skins drop zones are your video panes only, how do you load the next video with audio without turning the option of in the config, all you get is the new video playing to the old video audio track

If your playing a video with this enabled and you try and drag a karaoke track on to it, it doesn't work.

IMO, what would be better is to not have this option on the left and right deck and instead, if you want to play a video over a different audio/video track, drop it onto the MASTER video pane, and it just start straight away when its dropped on there, OR - add new options in the skin options to create play/stop buttons for this video only.

just a thought, with the skin i use I have to have this turned off because the drop zone is the video pane.

geposted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 1:34 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This has been discussed heavily -- people have gotten into the habit of only using the preview windows. You have the whole control deck you can drag-n-drop to. So if you only drop a video on the previews when you want to link then that is what it is there for. If you don't like the preview window link, then turn it off and create shortcut's for doing the linking. If you want to create your own link zone... modify a skin and add the appropriate action to another spot. There are options to that make it modifiable. The default is the preview windows you are not stuck with that option.

geposted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 3:09 pm
So you can turn in off in the config and still use linking by adding shortcuts in the skin? Excellent if so, i will modify my skin.

Many thanks.

geposted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 3:18 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
There is an action called video_link

geposted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 4:56 pm
Thanks again

geposted Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 4:36 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)