Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Downgrade to older version?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

roedelPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi, once upon a time I was very satisfied with a very stable good working peace of software. But the I made some mistakes. I upgraded it - and even worse - i changed to the mac version. Believe me my lucky pcfolks you don´t have an idea of what can´t work at a software! Horror!

So I now wanna turn back time. I want back my Pc and I want the software version back I once bought. Version 2 or 3 - I don´t remember anymore. But it was the one which worked! I dont care about Itunes and coverFlow. I just need a software I can trust on stage!

So, where can I download the older versions.

Please help me dear supporter

geposted Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 3:02 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What exactly is the problem you experience we can help you with it have you installed the final full version instead of the mac beta?

Personally i would advise you to avoid the ancient version with the old sound engine which lacks the quality and fidelity of the newer versions and is no longer supported.

contact support if you want to go back.

geposted Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 3:10 pm
roedelPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi, skyfxl. This is a long story! Since the beginning I had problems. Fixed one another came. Mostly it something to do with soundquality, drivers, mk2 remote or output routing. Believe me, I were on this webside more often than I checked my emails and the whole year we waited for the mac version it even was my startpage. I just write that to make you know I´m a fan of this product. I tried Tracktor and the others and I still VirtualDJ is the best - when it works. I´m so tiered of beeing at the venue and check everytime why I cn´t hear anything or why i hear both channels and so on. But yesterday it was the worst experience ever! I the years of using VDJ I became used to it that the mk2 has no headphoneoutputs or no llights which show me if I cue or loop (!), sometimes the stick dont work or the safe mode doesnt exist anymore . I also can live with random error messages of of song I urgently need and yesterday were allright and tommorow will be again. Long ago I stopped dreaming of a turntabled remoted set after one day it worked the next day not and that it after about 30 minutes it always made problems and since a few weeks (exact after buying a turntable) only a audiocore error shows (thanks for your formerly support in that case but it hasn´t change anything).

No! All that is not the problem! The real Problems began yesterday on stage in front of about 700 people. Absolut randomly the songs jumped and hung. Sometimes every minute sometimes after 40 min. TERRIBLE! I totally lost my confindence and I´m really afraid of my next show in two weeks. ?!?

i have a 2gb Macbook and mk2. All latest drivers. I really dont know what to do. Maybe its a hardware error with the mk2 but then all the other problems still remain.

geposted Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 4:17 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)