Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Conect Numark turntable to virtual dj 5.0

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hello,
i would like to know how to conect a numark turntable to a computer? so i can charge the music in the virtual dj 5.0 and mix it by the turntable.
thanks

geposted Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 8:27 am
you have to have an 4x4 soundcard with asio drivers and time coded vinyls to control the virtual decks of the software through your turntable.
ps:for timecode setup you also need to purchase the pro version of vdj

geposted Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 4:16 pm
ok, what i have is a console numark 1050. i bought a sound card with two audio outputs. now, where i found an asio driver?

geposted Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 6:30 am
you need a 4x4 soundcard wich means 4 inputs(2 stereo) 4 outputs (2 stereo)
such as esi maya44 or u46dj wich haves 6outputs.(most of theme have asio driver if not download asio4all)
2 timecoded vinyls and a pro version of vdj.(you can purchase numark virtual vinyl that includes everything you need tcv,soundcard,pro licence etc)
now if you have everything i mentioned above
Conect your turntables to your inputs and your outputs to the mixer.
Go to confiq > sound setup and select inputs 2 timecodes outputs mixer
select your souncard choose asio drivers and you are ready.
hope to see you as pro user :)

geposted Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 8:15 am
Hi ! I was thinking to buy a numark TT USB turntable ! With this turntable can i control those on virtual DJ or i will need something like a sound card etc .. ?? If i need something what will it be ??

geposted Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 2:48 pm
the usb turntable only is fr recording the vinyl... really dosnt help - still need the soundcard

geposted Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 7:40 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)