Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Unexpected Exit, Please HELP

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi All,
I've just purchased Numark CUE (built on Virtural DJ). I have a Powerbook G4 1.6Ghz with 2G RAM. I only intend to use it (for now) to mix music. When i'm mixing CUE only uses about 30% of the processor, but while it's analysing a track it takes about 90%!!

When I load a track into each deck it takes a long time to analyse, so I figured I would pre-analyse some of my more popular tracks during the night. However I found this morning that CUE had closed unexpectedly and I was given the prompt to send the error report to Apple.
I thought OK, I was trying to analyse a batch of about 720 tracks. I then selected a smaller number, about 200 and it failed again after the third track was analysed!
Now I'm starting to get worried as I have a gig on Sat night and I need to use CUE.

Can anyone help??? PLEASE.....

PS.

geposted Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 4:04 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 4:28 am
Hi Skyfxl,
Sorry, I should have mentioned: I have the latest software (5.07) already installed (for about 3 days now). I forgot to register with this site as I was busy exploring CUE :)

I'm at work now, so I don't have access to the Software KEY to register as a PRO user. I'll do it tonight.

Do you have any idea as to the cause of my problem. I'm greatly concerned that this "unexpected close" will occur while using it live :(

geposted Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 4:49 am
I'm now doing the Analysis in batches of 10 tracks and so far (finger crossed) everything is going ok :)

geposted Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 4:31 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Scanning tracks does take alot of resources as its calculating a perfect waveform profile and bpm

i would advise you to remain scaning in smaller batches as you have a G4 single core processor.

geposted Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 4:43 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)