Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TC CD Cueing Issue

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

oner1Home userMember since 2007
I think I have the program setup right as it plays the songs when I play the TC CD. Now the issue is if I want to sample from the CD deck with the cue button, it works the first time great but then once I let the Cue button go, the TC CD goes back to the start but the song in Virtual dosn't it just stops where I stoped it.

What I want is the song in Virtual to go back to my cue point/ start of the song when I let go of the cue button on the TC CD. Is the possible?

Also does anyone else have issues with the Maya44 USB uninstalling itself for no good reason? and then you need to reinstall it all the time? its really annoying I am using CDJ200's and Maya44 USB 2.8.11 drivers.

A solution to either problem would be really appreciated thanks :)

geposted Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 8:28 pm
No one knows an answer to either question?

geposted Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 4:50 pm
bump?

geposted Tue 11 Mar 08 @ 11:44 pm
ok, my first thing would be that you need to go into the timecode config tab which is located under your sound setup window and hit absolute mode. that could be the reason why your cuing is off. Secondly,
if you own an actual copy of vdj, be sure to register. That way you can receiver faster help.
Best regards,
JC

geposted Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 11:32 am

geposted Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 5:09 pm
thanks dj reggieward, appreciate the follow up

geposted Thu 13 Mar 08 @ 1:06 pm
360 no that dosnt work.

What I want to happen is, when I put the TC CD back to the start, then the song goes back to the start.

djreggieward - I didnt even say anything about loosing a resistration key?

geposted Sat 15 Mar 08 @ 8:25 pm
ok if your in absolute mode, you should be able to do that when you hit cue from the cd player, it should bring the song back to the start,
if not in absolute then i would try smart, but if your in relative, you would have to manually place the song back using the clicking of the mouse,

hope this helps, thats the only other way I know to do it, I'm sure if there is any teamer or anyone else that uses tccd, they would agree, and if not agree, then advise wisely,

hope this helps,

jc

geposted Sun 16 Mar 08 @ 8:08 pm
Thanks for getting back to me 360, I will have another play around with it tonight, prety sure I have tried everything but will try your sugestions and see how we go, hopfully report back tommorow with a great result and explaination for anyone else wanting to do this.

Cheers.

geposted Mon 17 Mar 08 @ 12:27 am
no prob, glad to be of service,

best regards,

jc

geposted Mon 17 Mar 08 @ 4:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)