Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: is it possible to do this?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dj1nabeHome userMember since 2008
hello there i just want to ask if i can hear deck B music while deck A is playing? i mean i cant mix live because i cant perfectly match the beat when i enter the next song! you know? like in real turntable you can listen to other deck while the other is playing so you can beatmatch that! i dont know how to explain these clearly im not good in english i give you example: your playing in deck A people can hear that while you listen to your heaphone in deck B and others cannot hear that so you know if its right to enter your next song without trouble or mistakes. hope you get me

geposted Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 3:28 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes you can headphone preview the other deck but you will require a soundcard like the DJ/io 4.1 or greater with more than one output and for sustained use you will need to purchase pro edition.

geposted Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 5:34 am
Settings -> sound setup

Also try reading the manual..

geposted Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 5:38 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
nabe

i take it you have a least a 2 channel mixer and are using the earphone output of a lappy if so you may want to try this set-up for a quick fix

http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/tayla/

basically if you cant follow the clip

go to config

soundsetup

outputs > external mixer

soundcards > mono seperated

output channels give you white lead/left channel red lead/right channel to your mixer

you will have to use a y splitter for each channel to get dual inputs into mixing desk

which of course will only give you mono sound output

hope that helps for the time being

Tayla

geposted Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 6:41 am
just buy a hercules mk2 and use the virtual dj software that comes with it, and just plug ur headphones into the front of the mixer in the headphone slot, then ur sorted.

geposted Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 1:05 pm
dj1nabeHome userMember since 2008
yes tayla it helps! its just a mono but its ok thank you for your time doing that tutorial

geposted Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 10:50 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
no probs nabe, glad i could help

geposted Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 4:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)