Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sorry But Im a total novice..

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, Im just beginning me and my friend are borrowing some decks currently. We have in possesion a dxm06 numark and 2 axis 2 cd mixers. I myself have a macbook and we were wondering what would be required to hook the setup up to my macbook, or if its possible. Thanks and I apolgise for the lack of knowledge

geposted Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 5:59 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Which model of axis not all have scratch emulation? for best results why not purchase your self a Numark Virtual Vinyl package , that way you get a full PRO licence , Mastered CDs , 2 vinyls and a great sound card which is plug and play on mac.

geposted Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 11:24 am
Oh, I cant really afford that at the moment, is that the only way to do it?

geposted Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 3:34 am
well you would need to buy a soundcard and the software any ways so this way might be cheaper , you could also look at the hercules rmx as a controler and interface you still would need to buy pro , but it wont be as high quality as the VV box.

geposted Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 4:32 am
Ok, i think i may purchase a controller, one concern however how do i connect it to huge speakers?

geposted Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 7:18 am
You would need a good quality soundcard like a maya 44 usb , and a amplifer.

geposted Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 8:01 am
Would a NUMARK DJ/IO be sufficient? I have to hook this up to PA speakers and/or an amp

geposted Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 3:11 am
That would be great for just connecting to a pa or an amp , a djio and full cue (you can get discounts in most stores for buying both)
would be perfect for your current needs.

geposted Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 4:37 am
Ive been able to get a hold of a cheap Behringer UCA202 USB, will this allow me to output to an amp or PA speakerS?

geposted Thu 13 Mar 08 @ 7:57 am
That card would work plug and play but quality wise not so great.

It would plug in to the mac then the output into the PA.

Its your call but its better if you can to invest in a better piece of kit if you want to use this for pro use.

geposted Thu 13 Mar 08 @ 8:28 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)