Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD2000 stops due to Sound settings

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i had used the bcd2000 for two weeks with no real major issues... sure not all the buttons work but it did allow me to cue, pitch, mix.
I even set it up on my new laptop (Vista) and played a couple hours to make sure it would work.
then I go to the show, crank it up and at first the slider worked but no music , the files would load but not move.
I rebooted, made sure my settings were Headphone, Bcd2000 and bcd2000 controller.... but the fader was the only thing that worked and it would stop after a couple movements... that was UNTIL i took the sound card off... and the controller starting working ...
I even tried my new laptop and the same thing happened.

Since that Nightmare night... I came home... hooked it up, read the forum... installed the moramax mapper and played with it... it seems to be working ok on my old computer with the sound card set to ASIO... (like instructed)
Do i need to do anything on the New laptop (ViSta)

The reason I paid for this program was because of this forum and the help I have received. Many thanks in advance.

Suggestions welcome.
PS ... the only thing I don't like is the Cue feature ..... which would be confusing to someone that didn't know about the mapper. I had to go back and read the manual to figure it out... I mean when it says Cut .... who would think CUE haha. thanks Michael

geposted Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 3:09 pm
just hooked up my new laptop to check to see if the Moramax bcd2000 mapper helped....... and i have nothing on bcd2000, except a red ring around it when i try to activate it. I tried changing the sound setup to simple basic...but nothing...
I'm ready to get rid of this thing but need it another month

do i need to download the Asio plug in... I'm really confused... don't know why it would work then not work... i have it plugged into the same usb port... I'll try a different port

Update... I changed port and seemed to have success for a min. but then froze up... I then changed sound settings to simple and headphone... worked .... but then when i changed sound to Asio........ it stopped again .I'm just trying to narrow it down to give you imput that might help in your decision.

any thoughts are appreciated. Michael

geposted Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 5:23 pm
I was getting ready to brag a bit and make you guys so proud because i got it fixed.... plus I would not feel so dumb on here all the time....
BUT.... I rebooted after putting all my settings back the way the mapper said... I started playing and was really feeling pretty good about myself... until i wanted to adjust a beat grid. This is something I"ve done several times before but as soon as I clicked the button....everything froze. I checked my settings , bcd2000 still activated (green) , sound was headphones and Asio but it was locked up.
OH well...I"ll wait on some professional advice. Hope to hear from someone wise soon. Michael

geposted Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 5:42 pm
I have experienced many issues with the BCD2000 working with Windows Vista. However i have overcome them by installing the updated driver from Behringer.com

I havent had to re-map or anything - functions work as expected.

Not sure whether this might help you guys.

geposted Sat 05 Apr 08 @ 1:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)