Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: recording?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dj1nabeHome userMember since 2008
hi again! lately while ive been listening to all music mixes specially oldschool stuff! i was thinkin how dj's record their mixes into album? i mean their record their mixes through turntables? how can they edit their mistake when mixing? i mean now there's a lot of program that you create some mixes and edit if its needed.i dont think dj's can create an album of mixes without mistake in first attempt. how they can edit that in turntables? how can they attached some effects when they like in some parts that dj's cannot done in first mix? is turntables has a editing options? to many questions hehehe, sorry i was so confused/curious because for me all program now that comes out about djing is all base in turntables

geposted Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 3:48 am
i use goldwave

here is the link

Goldwave.com

Great app

geposted Sat 22 Mar 08 @ 11:31 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
last year i wrote a 4 part series for a local party mag about making demos. you can get them off my site in the articles section. just look for the "Quintessential Mix Tape" series.

www.djpaz.net

geposted Sun 23 Mar 08 @ 11:17 pm
If you're making a demo mix then it shouldnt be edited at all. The idea is to showcase ur skills as a dj and if ur editing it later, then its not a fair indication of what you can do as a dj playing live for them.

geposted Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 7:18 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)