Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCCD'S not working after 15 min.???

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dj9ducePRO InfinityMember since 2007
Well I have the newest pro version of VDJ and I am using the serato sound card and TCCD'S. VDJ is acting like I have a trial version or something and its really aggrivating me to the point I have just stopped using it. After about 15min. it loses control of the TCCD'S and I noticed it shows 0% on timcode quality. When it works it works great. Thanks for the help

geposted Sat 15 Mar 08 @ 6:22 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What tccd mode are u using? IF u have the trial version, do uninstalled it.

geposted Sat 15 Mar 08 @ 8:19 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Check the Sound Setup tab, if there is an Ultra-Latency box then put a Check in it.
In the Timecode config uncheck the clear sound. Also, re-run the Auto-Config on the Timecode setup.

geposted Sat 15 Mar 08 @ 8:27 am
I didnt see a low latency box and I unchecked the clear sound with the same result. I rerun the auto-config and it still shows 0%. I got it to show 100% once but can not duplicate it. I also notice the record turns in reverse when I loose control. It always looses it at the same timeframe? Sometimes my invert phase box will be checked and I have done nothing???

geposted Sun 16 Mar 08 @ 3:58 am
Well I got it to work but now my only problem is on my left deck my timecode signal goes down from 100% to as low as 27% and music souds bad. The right deck is perfect and after swapping TCCD'S it still does the same on left deck?

geposted Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 5:11 am
What operating system are you using

geposted Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 12:54 pm
Windows xp, sp2

geposted Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 3:33 am
I was getting the same thing and it turned out my tccd had a scratch (although it looked ok). I burnt some new tccd's on slow burn speed and its been sweet ever since.

geposted Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 7:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)