Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Re: History Timer [SOLVED]

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am running Virtual Vinyl on a Macbook and I would like to change the history timer. Currently it's set at the default 20 seconds and I would like to raise it up to 60 seconds. I tried modifying the key using Omni Outliner but VV is still flagging the song as played after 20 seconds. Also, after I modify just the history key and replace the plist in the preferences folder everything in VV resets to the default settings (including me having to enter my serial #). I would have thought that if I only modify the one key that everything else would stay intact. Also, Omni Outliner keeps wanting to put the extension ".003" at the end of the filename which I changed to ".plist" because I figured VV wouldn't recognize anything other than "com.atomixproductions.cue.plist". So what am I doing wrong and what do I need to do to make this work. The reason the longer time is important to me is because I'll often cue up a song for longer than the default 20 seconds in order to get it nicely beatmatched and then at the last second I'll decide on a different song, but the next day when I look over the history of the previous night's set it's cluttered up with a ton of songs that I only cued up but never actually played. With the history timer set at 60 seconds I'll have a nice clean history which will reflect exactly what my set consisted of. Thanks in advance for your help.

geposted Mon 17 Mar 08 @ 9:05 pm
Ahhh crap, disregard my last post. I remembered that I should be using the application "Pref Setter" to modify the plist, not "Omni Outliner". The reason I forgot is when I double-clicked on the plist Omni Outliner was the default application that booted up. I changed the History Timer and everything works great now. Sorry for the spamage.

geposted Mon 17 Mar 08 @ 9:31 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Cool that its working for you :)

geposted Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 8:39 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)