Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Skin?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Qucik Question Fellas
Hows do i get a Skin for my MAC
I have the MaCBook with the 13 inch Screen and the stock skin is really hard to use because its so small. Any ideas.
Thanks for helping the amature

geposted Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 6:16 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi the mac skins are currently being uploaded you can use them very soon :)

geposted Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 6:36 pm
sky any word on when the native for the 4500 will come available for VDJ MAC

geposted Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 7:27 pm
Not sure of an exact date as such but hopefuly it can be added in 5.1 of VDJ

geposted Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 7:33 pm
Are you kidding, its not even going to be an add on for 5.0 wow
That is real promising, this may be the reason i stop useing VDJ if its really not coming.
Which is unfortunate

geposted Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 8:23 pm
You can still use it via midi mapping for the time being consult the manual for more information , V5.1 is not far off now.

Please note no software title currently natively supports that controller on mac so there is nothing to change to.

geposted Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 5:57 am
No i know that sky
Stinks is all. I do love VDJ. I have the native loaded on a vista machine but have not played with it that much. ARe people ahving success with the native on that?

I know nathan has been fooling with it for a while.

geposted Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 8:08 pm
All you have to do is to match your Vdj resolution to your computer resolution, go to the main page/downloads/plugins/skins and get the one that you like the most.

you may want to check a few in the available link: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=2213

I hope this will help.

geposted Thu 27 Mar 08 @ 4:14 pm
Well one thing you can do if you have a pc with windows is to download the skin file from the virtual dj website and open the .exe to extract the skin into a .zip format I believe. After take that zip file from the skins folder in my documents rather then the .exe since mac mostly supports .dmg and copy paste it into the skins folder for the mac version.

geposted Thu 27 Mar 08 @ 11:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)