Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: help with setup

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, I'm thinking about buying Virtual DJ as well as some accessories but I have a couple of questions

Ok, so if I buy two XP10's and a Gemini PS-02USB mixer, how will they connect? and do i need a multi channel audio card?

I want to be able to preview tracks before the audience hears them is this possible?

I'm thinking that the two XP10's will go to my laptop via USB, and to the mixer via red and white, and the mixer to my comp via midi. and then headphones and speakers connected to the mixer's outs. But how would this let me preview tracks? or maybe do i need to buy an audio card with multiple channels? but then where would the mixer go? I'm so lost and confused, SOMEONE HELP!!! thanks guys!

geposted Wed 26 Mar 08 @ 8:32 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
If you are buying a USB mixer the sound will be output to the mixer via the USB connection. Once you have the mixer connected it will operate as a normal mixer after that. Allowing previewing of music in the same manner as if the sound came from a CD/Turn Table set up. No additional sound card would be needed. NOTE: That mixer it might not be a MIDI mixer it will work as described above but the fader on the skin will not move. Two separate sound out put will work just not the fader on the skin.

geposted Wed 26 Mar 08 @ 9:31 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)