Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Skipping a beat

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello all. I am having some issues when playing VDJ with two TCV. This is the problem, I have two songs playing simultaneously and the CBG's are alligned together. While the song's are playing, I would hear a "skip" beat and the CBG's are not positioned the same. Meaning, big with big. They are now positioned with big and small. You can hear this when I record as well. How can I fix? Thanks.

Syberman

geposted Mon 31 Mar 08 @ 5:55 am
Anyone?

geposted Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 6:05 am
no one?

geposted Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 8:34 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Did u have the beatlock enable? If so deactivate it.

geposted Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 10:38 pm
yeah disable keylock. Used on regular settings it sounds pretty poor IMO. I hear you can make it sound better by putting it in advanced mode in the options but I hav't went too far into that yet.

geposted Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 11:14 pm
Spinna, I do indeed have the beatlock enabled as I am mixing. I will disable it. And ViperVin, what did you not go far into? Please elobrate. Thanks for the reply.

Syberman

geposted Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 12:02 am
If you go into vdj config, under a tab where all the latency settings are you should see something to do with master tempo/keylock. You can set a number of different things on it such as simple or advanced mode. There are a few other things as well that you can do in the settings as well, which are supposed to make the master tempo sound better. You really should ask someone who knows morea botu this feature if yuo want to use it.

I think this feature is turned on by default & you might not realise you think that it is better turned off.

geposted Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 12:18 am
Thanks for the info ViperVin. Does anyone have the settings that ViperVin is talking about?

Syberman

geposted Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 7:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)