Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Using Virtual Dj, can you help me?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello everyone, im buying Virtual Dj in few days (hope), but before, i want to know if its necessary to have a USB Mixer to use Virtual DJ with my Dj Equip, or if there are other ways to use it.
Also, i want to know what Mixer you recommend me to use with my cd players and virtual dj, cus im starting in this of the "dj world" :P

Hope you can help me,
Alex.-

geposted Mon 31 Mar 08 @ 5:49 pm
bump

help me :<

geposted Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 9:29 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Hello Alex, no, you do not have too use a USB mixer. You can also use a ASIO soundcard and accomplish the same thing. Or, a Total Control/Herc MKII/ RMX type controller (with the TC you would still need a soundcard like the DJ i/o).

geposted Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 10:27 pm
Thank you a lot. I don't know if you can show me an image of an ASIO Soundcard, and another little question, is neccesary a 3 Channels Mixer or I can use Virtual Dj with a 2 Channels Mixer?

Hope you can help me again,
Alex.-

geposted Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 5:15 pm
Yes, a two channel mixer is fine....sorry I don't have any pictures of an ASIO sound card..Google Search Maya44 and DJ i/o....hope that helps

geposted Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 5:51 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
2 channel mixer is fine. ASIO is a protocol format supported by most Pro sound cards. Maya44USB, U46DJ XL, U46DJ Mks by MixVibes, Audio8 -- all are ASIO capable cards.

geposted Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 6:28 pm
Thank you guys, im buying Virtual Dj Pro in 2 weeks i hope :P.
Well, i was looking in some Webs a notice saying the Maya 44 has been replaced by the ESI Maya 44, and my question is if this model still being
Supported by Virtual Dj.

Alex.-

geposted Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 9:04 pm
Yes, this model is compatible with VDJ....

geposted Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 10:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)