Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: need help with purchase...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i use vv with timecode and the sound card i have is the vv box..... i wanna buy a controler, i'm pretty much decided on the mk2 ...
i want to know if i need to get the one with the sound card ( is it for recording set's or whatever or is it to do the same job as the vv box)...or can i get the one witch is just a controler cause i dont think i'll need the sound card, i use my mixer to monitor sound...and i'm just trying to get something to controle my video trans and fx.
also....is the joy stick on the mk2 act as a mouse on the pc, i like that and it's why i'm picking it over the behringer

geposted Fri 04 Apr 08 @ 8:47 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Look at getting the RMX from Hercules -- better controller. The added soundcard would mean you at least have a backup if the VV box started having issues.

Also, if you are not concerned with a built-in sound card - why not the TotalControl?

geposted Fri 04 Apr 08 @ 9:14 am
well...total control is 350 in canada whyle the mk2 is way cheaper, the one without the sound card is even cheaper, i'm looking for a disposable controler kinda...is the mk2 without the sound card not well built?...is the one with the sound card better? as far as feel of the wheels?...and is the joy stick used as a mouse for the pointer?.... can i buy the mk2 controler without the sound card thru this website?

thanks for your time

geposted Fri 04 Apr 08 @ 9:31 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)