Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Batch File Info Editing

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

gmediaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Now don't tell me to use media monkey or whatever. It would be GREAT if I could select multiple files (i.e. an album), and edit the file info for each at the same time (globally). Seriously though, this would help me so much! I'd fix all of my videos and my WMA files. I already posted about wanting/needing WMA tag support, but I would definitely settle for batch editing if I had to. You can already edit file info in VDJ, I'm just asking for more of the same.

geposted Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 5:50 am
FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
For music, it would great to select multiple tracks and categorize the genre. Currently I have to do each track individually even though they are the same genre.

geposted Sun 27 Apr 08 @ 8:11 am
What I would like to see is VDJ come bundled with a full featured ripper and retagger thats OPTIMIZED to work with VDJ..
Added bonus.. the ripper would access CDDB or VDJ's own CD/DVD listing (I would love to be able to pop in a CD and see the artist-title-genre-bpm for EACH individual track.

geposted Wed 30 Apr 08 @ 11:40 am
I was just reviewing several files and realize I need to edit several tracks for the genre. To accomplish this I have to input the info individually for each track.

This will be a great feature to highlight several tracks and edit multiple tracks' genre.

geposted Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 9:58 am
BPM Studio has had this feature for years and years. I can't believe it's not in VDJ!

geposted Wed 18 Jun 08 @ 1:52 pm
This is great feature to have...to include multiple editing of genre, album, comments, etc.

In addition, to select multiple files in groups or selectively, using the shift or CTRL key & select files.

For example, I am ripping my older latin selection. But to edit genres, I have to individual select each file to update it & album & year info...very time consuming.

Thanks.

FLeX

geposted Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 6:31 am
Something needs to be done in regard to all of the above. I would like to ripp music videos through VDJ.

geposted Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 7:03 am
chise1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Please guys!

geposted Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 11:20 am
radiofcPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Good suggestion - some of this stuff does take a lot of time and can lead to frustration - I know if the files are all set up correctly at the time of scanning it won't happen so much but not all of us have the time and energy to update thousands of files. Keep up the good work - really looking forward to the next release.

geposted Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 2:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)