Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: help with hercules and vv box instl

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hi...i installed the driver for the hercules console on my dell desktop ...3.2ghz hyper threading p4,512 megs of ram ,160 gig hardrive ..i already had vdj 5.07 installed ...i had the driver from my instl cd ,witch came with the 4.03 version of cue,installed and it would read fine when using a pc selected,a 2 channel mixer and the vv box, ( although i still cant get the timecode running properly) it worked fine with a mixer and the pc, i got an hercules mk2 witch i want to use as a stand alone controler and not use the sound card, thing is when i instld the driver for the hercules console i tested the sound card and it was pretty horrible sounding but i didn't spend alot of time tweaking it, cause i want to use the vv box for sound ... when i plugged the vv box back , i restarted the pc and all i have for sound card option is the mk2, the built in inputs but no vv box

my question is ...why is my pc not recognizing the vv box when i didn't uninstl the driver....is it because i have the old vv box driver from back when version 4.03..i went to the numark web site but there is no resent driver for the soundcard, only copies of 5.07...and where i could get a clean all to do a fresh instl.

thanks for your time.

geposted Wed 16 Apr 08 @ 7:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)