Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ! Denon DN-S1200 midi mapper v0.70

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

RonnieBPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hiya guys!

I created a midi mapper for 2 DN-S1200 players, so you all can enjoy the midi power of this powerfull device!

I got 2 players working, 1 for each VDJ deck ofcourse! also the scracth function is working.
I'm still finetuning the scratch/pitch bend jog, i'm not completely satisfied with it. (but maybe this is a hardware/VDJ issue)
Also i want to map the 'time' key to switch 'time elapsed/remaining', but there isn't a midi mapping for this yet (AFAIK)

A picture with the mapped buttons with there functions is added in the zipfile.

Offcourse it is editable to your own needs, i put some video functionality in it, but you can remap this to your own setup if you want.

I have uploaded the files to the tools section, waiting for acception, then i'll put a link in here!
Let me know if you like it!

geposted Sun 29 Jun 08 @ 2:56 pm
val580Home userMember since 2003
How is the pitch bend ( platter) working ? I was interested in cdj 400 but denons are way cheaper !! I touched the s1000 platter once (powered off) and it felt very plastic , not very comfortable. Two weeks ago I put my hand on cdj 1000 mk3 and djm600 on 4kw crest audio , I dreamt !!! Did my first gig last weekend , wanna buy pro stuff !!

geposted Mon 30 Jun 08 @ 4:21 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
RonnieB, will this mapper work with Virtual DJ Mac? If so, how do you add the mapper to Virtual DJ for the jogwheel to work?

geposted Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 6:09 pm
RonnieBPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I don't think so, because the mac is still at a older version of VDJ (5.08), and that one doesn't support the new functions needed for mapping the jogwheel.

So i guess you have to wait for the 5.1 release for mac.

geposted Wed 02 Jul 08 @ 2:48 am
Good job RonnieB.
I don't have the denon dn-s1200's, I have the Denon dn-hs5500's and last night I loaded your midi file and because both of these units have a very similar midi table it worked great with my 5500's. This should get us by until native support. Great job RonnieB.

geposted Wed 02 Jul 08 @ 11:41 am
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
RonnieB, thanks for the response. I wish they had something for the current version 5.0.8 or I wish they would release the 5.1 !

geposted Wed 02 Jul 08 @ 3:07 pm
I've made a mapping for 2 dns1200 too, but mine doesn't show anything on the denon decks display,
does your mapping shows the song name and time?

I tried PCDJ Reflex and shows this info on the decks
but the functions are so simple, I rather use Virtual DJ so I could mix video too.

Am I doing something wrong with the mapping?

Thanks in advance, PM in case you wanted to try my mapping on your setup.

geposted Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 1:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)